• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

DMczaf

DM PLEASE

Rorschach

No mention of the #2 Madden SB title holder. So much disrespect!
J/k you know I don't actually care. :p

The MaddenGAF posters should come back to this thread. End the real NFL GAF civil war!

We don't even post anime that much anymore!

What's the current gator to snes ratio?

Tom Penny

So my buddy nephew found this moth that's only found in Asia in his yard..it was the inspiration for the one in Godzilla..😐 peep the snake heads

4717765E-7F36-42A1-971E-62D8135207AE.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Serious question:

We all know DM is dying from the Bucs trading up for that kicker.

In what scenario can you look back on this and say "wow the Bucs made the right choice?"

Like does this guy need to be able to hit 70yd field goals?

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Serious question:

In what scenario can you look back on this and say "wow the Bucs made the right choice?"

SB win

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Serious question:

He becomes clutch like that Adam Vinatieri or awesome like Janikowski for like....10-15 years. Not only do you basically have to be the best kicker in the league but you have to maintain that kind of excellence for over a decade.

I think in that scenario, a kicker is totally worth it.

Serious question:

If secretly Roberto Aguayo is this great quarterback and nobody knew and he takes over after Jameis is inevitably arrested and leads the Bucs to the playoffs, only to lose the NFC title game to Kirk Cousins and the Skins after Aguayo misses a game tying extra point with no time left on the clock.

The article in question told of Griffin calling for a meeting in February 2013 with Shanahan, offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan and quarterbacks coach Matt LaFleur.
According to Reid, Griffin "declined to tell Mike Shanahan what he wanted to discuss, saying only it was important."
The quarterback then made his way to a blackboard and wrote the following:
1. Change things.
2. Change our protections.
3. Unacceptable.
4. Bottom line.
Per Reid, Griffin "instructed the coaches to let him speak uninterrupted and rolled through a list of grievances, stressing that substantive changes had to occur immediately. Scrap the pass protection scheme and start over, Griffin demanded. There were 19 plays -- primarily those from the 50-series and quarterback draws -- that were unacceptable. Griffin, who supported his presentation with video clips of each play, expected them to be deleted from the playbook. Bottom line, Griffin said, he was a drop-back quarterback -- not a running quarterback."
Mike Shanahan later told Reid: "When Robert is standing there going through all of that, I know it's coming from (team owner) Dan (Snyder). When Robert talked about 'unacceptable,' that was a word Dan used all the time. He was using phrases Dan used all the time. There's only one way a guy who's going into his second year would do something like this: If he sat down with the owner and the owner believed that this is the way he should be used."
Mike Shanahan also revealed that he told Snyder before the 2012 draft that "we haven't seen anything on tape that warrants giving (up) this type of compensation (to the Rams)" for the right to move up to No. 2 and draft Griffin, saying: "To me, it was absolutely crazy. But I told Dan that if that's what he wanted to do, I'd make it work."
My god this is insane. I wish that there was a camera just pointed at Shanny's face during this meeting.

https://theundefeated.com/features/the-puzzling-plummet-of-rgiii/

RBH

No mention of the #2 Madden SB title holder. So much disrespect!
J/k you know I don't actually care. :p

What's the current gator to snes ratio?

If I posted more pictures of Jason Campbell, would that convince you to post more in this thread?

300x300.jpg

:)

DMczaf

Serious question:

He becomes clutch like that Adam Vinatieri or awesome like Janikowski for like....10-15 years. Not only do you basically have to be the best kicker in the league but you have to maintain that kind of excellence for over a decade.

If secretly Roberto Aguayo is this great quarterback and nobody knew and he takes over after Jameis is inevitably arrested and leads the Bucs to the playoffs, only to lose the NFC title game to Kirk Cousins and the Skins after Aguayo misses a game tying extra point with no time left on the clock.

bgLbY.gif

Tom Penny

They are moving kickoffs even closer. He's going to be a weapon on special teams.

brentech

The MaddenGAF posters should come back to this thread. End the real NFL GAF civil war!

We don't even post anime that much anymore!

I'll post regularly during the season per usual. I just don't care to keep up with this thread on a regular basis in the off season. It's all over the place - for better or worse. Too often I click into this thread, read the 5 most recent posts and think, "nope".

Syrinx

Serious question:

Not a whole lot probably.

But if he becomes one of the consistently best kickers in the league over the next 10-15 years, then at least there will have been several worse picks this past second round than him.

MechDX

Just saw someone on Twitter saying Tebow is a legit NFL QB and using "stats" to back it up.

I thought it was just some stupid joke posted here.

Mick Foley took a selfie with Eli.

Ci3svTmWYAA4dHy.jpg

Foley posted the picture of the two from the Viscardi Center in New York for Celebrity Sports Night, in which, both Foley and Manning were in attendance for.

The 50-year-old Foley, whose from Long Island, has been active in professional wrestling since 1983 and has been a part of WWE since his debut in 1996, during which, he won 12 total championships, three of which were the WWE Championship and was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2013 as part of Wrestlemania 29, which was held at MetLife Stadium.

Damn my phone is stupid.. Wouldn't load the thread on mobile

DM PLEASE
Oh.. My.. Fuck..

Can Kirk Cousins take me higher? To a place where blind men see?
See beyond wild card.. Probably not.

Serious question:

What Wienke said Kave.

Did you find this arousing? Be honest Scooter.

"Kicker in the 2nd round"

(To the tune of fat man in a little coat)
:jnc

I don't deserve this
Yes you do.

Mick Foley took a selfie with Eli.

Ci3svTmWYAA4dHy.jpg
The fuck Mick.. Shave... Just a little.. Damn.

Top Bottom