• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ci6cF5CUoAAXpaN.png:large

SkLa...Darkest....it's time.

Line_HTX

Oh it's apparently a truck that was driving on rims.

Looked like it was on hydraulics the way it was driving.

Damn they've got full on camo military guys getting the guy in custody right now

Yeah, I'm listening to 610 and now they're saying there's a vehicle with a turret and a bunch of dudes with full on assault rifles approaching that white truck.

Fucking weirdos driving on I-45.

MechDX

Why do my kids always get fascinated with the most obscure shit? Youngest son is all into this Five Nights at Freddy's thing and wants those Funko action figures for his birthday next month. Problem is thos things are hard to find.

Just ordered 4 of the 5 from an Ebay storefront at $13 a pop.

I mean what the hell is this:

levelupstudios-fnaf-actionfigures-grouped-750.jpg

jmdajr

Yeah, I'm listening to 610 and now they're saying there's a vehicle with a turret and a bunch of dudes with full on assault rifles approaching that white truck.

Fucking weirdos driving on I-45.

Dude surrendered.

edit: Wow, do those toys have cartoons?

My kid likes some Netflix toons that have no toys whatsoever.

rando14

Why do my kids always get fascinated with the most obscure shit? Youngest son is all into this Five Nights at Freddy's thing and wants those Funko action figures for his birthday next month. Problem is thos things are hard to find.

omg lmao those are freaky as shit

UqCgOer.png

Looks like the kinda thing that Gotor would use as his avatar :\

MechDX

omg lmao those are freaky as shit

UqCgOer.png

Looks like the kinda thing that Gotor would use as his avatar :\

From peeking at the YouTube videos he watches they are animatronics at some pizza place, like Chuck E Cheese, that go horribly wrong and murder people trapped inside with them? Based on a videogame?

I mean what the hell happened to GI Joe where no one ever actually died?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Apparently Chucky Cheese should be way more popular than it is.

Line_HTX

Um, wow... I don't know what to say to that Mech. Have they played those games before?

It's just basically survive your night shift and pray you don't die of The Jump Scare.

MechDX

Um, wow... I don't know what to say to that Mech. Have they played those games before?

It's just basically survive your night shift and pray you don't die of The Jump Scare.

My youngest is a unique kid. Doing really good in school and just placed 6th in a state wide art contest with 600 pieces of art submitted. Yet his favorite Star Wars Character? Palpatine and Kylo Ren.

Favorite Transformer? Galvatron
Favorite holiday? Halloween
Favorite movie? Nightmare Before Christmas

Love him to no end though

Tell that to Cobra Commander.

I dont remember him dying in the cartoon

Line_HTX

My youngest is a unique kid. Doing really good in school and just placed 6th in a state wide art contest with 600 pieces of art submitted. Yet his favorite Stars Character? Palpatine and Kylo Ren.

Doing well is all that matters, even if he is an Edgelord.

:p

cdyhybrid

My youngest is a unique kid. Doing really good in school and just placed 6th in a state wide art contest with 600 pieces of art submitted. Yet his favorite Stars Character? Palpatine and Kylo Ren.

Halloween and NBC are indeed awesome.

Those all seem like great choices to me.

In the gi Joe movie they turn cobra commander into a weird human/snake thing and then he escapes in the artic. No way does he survive that.

MechDX

Those all seem like great choices to me.

In the gi Joe movie they turn cobra commander into a weird human/snake thing and then he escapes in the artic. No way does he survive that.

Didnt he return in the show the next season and he didnt exactly "die" either way

Didnt he return in the show the next season and he didnt exactly "die" either way
You know I never watched the show after the movie. The movie was so great that I knew the show could never lived up to it. How dis they explain him coming back? Was he still a snake?

MechDX

http://nfltraderumors.co/report-broncos-among-teams-reach-rb-arian-foster/

Cecil Lammey of 104.3 The Fan, citing multiple sources, reports that the Broncos are one of a “small handful” of NFL teams that have already reached out to free agent RB Arian Foster.

Jason La Canfora reported this morning that Foster is progressing well from his Achilles’ injury. Although, he’s still probably a week or two from being able to pass a physical.
On Thursday, Foster was spotted at Logan Airport in Boston, but Ian Rapoport reports that he was not visiting the Patriots.
It’s been a few months since we’ve heard anything regarding interest in Foster. The Dolphins brought him in for a visit, and while they didn’t sign him to a contract after the meeting, it’s possible Miami could still be a landing spot for him this summer.

The Chargers and Seahawks have also been tossed out as speculative landing spots for Foster once he’s healthy.

The Broncos reached out to Foster? I for one am SHOCKED!

Would love to see him in Seattle though. He would be Russells BFF in the backfield.

MechDX

Don't think we could afford him.

He isnt going to be expensive, I would think he would get an incentive laden deal due to his recent injuries. I also think he would want to play for a serious contender. Arian is a smart dude and knows his time is seriously running out and at this stage of his career he will be an awesome 3rd down and red zone back.

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-top-five-most-hated-nfl-players-of-all-time/

If you love Tom Brady, you really love him. And if you hate Tom Brady, you apparently really hate him.

Brady has landed at No. 5 on the list of the most hated NFL players. It’s a list not only of the players who currently are in the game, but also of all players who ever played the game.

The click-harvest slideshow from SportingNews.com has Mike Vick at No. 1, Terrell Owens at No. 2, Ndamukong Suh at No. 3, Greg Hardy at No. 4, and Brady at No. 5.

The rest of the top 10 includes Ray Lewis, Bill Romanowski, Ben Roethlisberger, Adam “Pacman” Jones, and Adrian Peterson.

Somewhat surprisingly, Giants quarterback Eli Manning landed in the last spot of the list at No. 40. Somewhat amazingly, his brother, Peyton, didn’t make the list at all.

Dutch working overtime voting for Eli

Rorschach

Top Bottom