• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Best Sonic ever.

After Greg, of course:

shawn-kemp-dunk-o.gif

What the fuck is a "Sonic"?

Well warriors.. You might have fucked around too much this time.

Course not!
Wanted to make sure you didn't turn into Carry Nation or something.

I can just see the meetings now..

"Ok guys, we are getting our ass kicked by the BIG and SEC in terms of television dollars.. How can we fix that?"

"How bout instead of all of us individually broadcast our sports teams.. We try to get a network to pick us up or how bout a streaming service like Hulu to try and be inventive and possibly make up the gap somehow?"

"We could do that... Any other ideas?"

"Esports.."

"Sold"

I miss her.

So what kind of blood magic do I have to do for OKC to lose in the finals? Does anyone know Melisandre number? I need her to do some work.
Lesss roll. I too am interested in this Blood magic for my own reasons. Also I'm tryna check out the Baes at Temple of Light, tebow knows they got em.

Just finished Doom. Hot damn that was a good time! It's not perfect but about as good as a modern reimagining of Doom could possibly be. Totally nailed the atmosphere and minute to minute gameplay.

Trejo pls

It's the best (single player) FPS since the new Wolfenstein.

I'm really torn about which is better if I had to rank them. They kinda scratch two different itches.

Wolf is the more diverse experience but Doom is just balls to the wall attitude and gunplay. I tend to lean more towards Wolfenstein but you're right - they both offer unique experiences that don't really overlap all that much.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
BG has finished his leveling up phase:

EQBCdJq.jpg

j3AX1n8.jpg
IyobksW.jpg

But before moving back to Gata or BG for their grown up races, time for another newcomer!

mvEho0j.jpg

YcmuG0V.jpg
FawdeaR.jpg

Friend BG maturing just in time for another major addition to the Cleveland Sports Loss History

I don't like how realistic this game is becoming, friend Xia...

Hello friends,

I hope you guys are having an opulent morning. I'm not feeling very opulent myself today, since I have to study all day. But I'll have a nice (Although not very opulent) dinner at the University food Court.

Opulent.

Hello friends,

I hope you guys are having an opulent morning. I'm not feeling very opulent myself today, since I have to study all day. But I'll have a nice (Although not very opulent) dinner at the University food Court.

Opulent.

Well I have to stay up for the next....21 hours or so (it's 1:30 am) because my sleep cycle is completely fucked up to high hell so I'm going to need to reset it.

So Disney's done a live action remake of Sleeping Beauty, Alice and Wonderland along with a sequel coming out soon and now they got a live action Beauty and the Beast next year. Just let me know when they come out with the live action version of Aladdin and Lion King then I'll be interested.

Firstly, Taylor Swift is a pure Aryan goddess, like something out of classical Greek poetry. Athena reborn. That's the most important thing," he told Broadly. "It is also an established fact that Taylor Swift is secretly a Nazi and is simply waiting for the time when Donald Trump makes it safe for her to come out and announce her Aryan agenda to the world. Probably, she will be betrothed to Trump's son, and they will be crowned American royalty."

I think I'm done with the internet for today.

giphy.gif

Top Bottom