• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Line_HTX

The Warcraft movie being a steaming pile of garbage is about as predictable as it gets. The only surer bet this summer is Cleveland and LeBron choking in the playoffs.

The trailer looked stupid as fuck anyway. Probably just watch it later with a friend just to get some laughs in.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
The Warcraft movie being a steaming pile of garbage is about as predictable as it gets. The only surer bet this summer is Cleveland and LeBron choking in the playoffs.

It's probably better than the first review posted in that thread, given the same reviewer apparently gave us this write-up:

http://www.today.com/id/30157543

You’ll have a ball at ‘Dragonball Evolution’ - Live-action remake of popular anime is ridiculous but always fun

As I mentioned in the review thread, Warcraft will likely be fine for the hardcore fans and get a mixed reaction from everyone else.

I guess the question then is if its BvS level or not.

cdyhybrid

It's probably better than the first review posted in that thread, given the same reviewer apparently gave us this write-up:

http://www.today.com/id/30157543

As I mentioned in the review thread, Warcraft will likely be fine for the hardcore fans and get a mixed reaction from everyone else.

I guess the question then is if its BvS level or not.

If it makes BvS money that will be an unquestionable success, IMO.

Not to mention the expectations won't be nearly as high.

So my DVR decide it didn't want to record today's episode of the Flash. I'm kinda mad right about that cause I have to wait a little while before the faithful internet has it up
My channel decided to cut out half way through, the Raptors are taking everything from me -_-

Is everything pretty much done? I need to play catch up on almost everything

Warriors getting absolutely clowned. Pretty remarkable.

I still feel like the only way this shit happens is when your team gets complacent. Will be interesting to see if they can dig deep and find a way to grind their way back into it, or if they continue to fuck around and lose in 6.

Oh my hate levels are at an all time high right now. I signed up to teach summer school, and I am looking for either a new better paying job, or a second job for next year because we are in such terrible shap financially. Me missing out on 3 months of pay last year, plus my wife missing out on 3 months this year combined with my mother in law getting sick and having to put the kids in day care for almost $400 a week has messed up everything. Oh and my wifes student loans are for half of what mine are but her monthly payment is $100 more a month then mine. It makes no fucking sense at all.

I hear ya, man. First child going to college in a couple of months, second to follow in two years. Those nice vacations are done. Upgrades to aging laptops? Nope. One TV has a fucking purple blob on it, but that's not getting replaced. I'm driving a 2005 truck and my wife's van just needed a couple new tires.

Sigh....

At least we're not Pats fans, though. Can you fucking imagine how much your life would suck if you were a Pats fan?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
NBA refs ... no matter how bad it gets in football it will never be NBA bad

No way. NFL refs are the worst. One bad call from a referee in an NFL game costs a team a loss usually once a week. Lions fans can probably attest to this. Look at Week 3 vs. Seattle where you knew the rulebook on this call:

seahawks-lions-controversy.jpg

The ref was in clear sight and didn't know that was a penalty.

In the NBA a call, or non call, like Draymond's kick in the nuts, is inconsequential in the grand scheme of the ballgame.

Line_HTX

I'm trying to remember if Pete Morelli's crew reffed a Texans game or not.

I knew that a ton of people were making noise over his missed crap during the regular season.

Man Steph just looks so frustrated. That last shot he just threw his leg out like he was giving up. Never thought I would see that in a playoff game.

Syrinx

I sorta almost wish the Bucs drafted Apple over Hargreaves just for Annie Apple.

Would go a long way toward offsetting the Miko Grimes.

Top Bottom