• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Ikea has a place. I don't completely write it off, but most of most stuff is disposable tier....some of it isn't. We have a couple pieces of Ikea in our house. Basically if we don't have to put it together, I'm okay with it if it isn't in some main room -- outside of our kitchen table, which is from Ikea and is sturdy / big as fuck.

JRc9Eqi.jpg

But is it sturdy enough to hold the pepperoni pizza?

Respect

They'll sell a shitload more copies now games are available on both platforms. It only hurts the brand in terms of gaming side list wars of "real" exclusives.

It definitely will be interesting to see. I wonder if maybe there is less overlap between the console gaming crowd and the PC gaming crowd then most people think. If console gamers that want to play all the great Xbox exclusives still buy Xbox's and they can add all the PC only gamers to Xbox Live that will be a huge win for them, but on the other hand if everyone that would have bought a new Xbox just says fuck it and plays the games on PC that will obviously hurt them.

Yeah, my thinking is this hurts the 3rd party side more than anything + loss of live accounts. Feel like there will be a noticeable drop in the scenarios of "well I have a more than capable PC for (insert multiplayer third party game), but most of my friends are on Xbox, so I'll get it on my Xbox."

Microsoft quits bullshitting and puts the next mainline Forza on PC and I may be done with consoles for good.

Also Swagfather/King of New Atlanta/League MVP unveiled the successor to the dab at OTAs

giphy.gif

Cam's influence on pop culture>>>>>>>

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
OMG if only we had a mod in this thread. Also mech no one said anything about rape. I am sure that you are a willing participate in this scenario.

Let's just quickly move on from all this. ;P

Hmm well one of the other managers is going...who used to go out with my old manager (whose position I took) so I guess I better go then :(

Do it for now and you can likely buy some time before having to do it again! At least a couple weeks to a month depending. When senior managers or execs are involved, it's gets more tricky.

Let's just quickly move on from all this. ;P

Do it for now and you can likely buy some time before having to do it again! At least a couple weeks to a month depending. When senior managers or execs are involved, it's gets more tricky.

Luckily the execs only have lunch meetings so I'll never have to worry about going out with them after work,

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
SuperBowl MVP and DWTS champion gets a new job!

Hines Ward Verified account
‏@mvp86hinesward

I'm excited to be a part of the media world's leader in @cnn @HLNTV It's a big honor for me and I am truly grateful for the opportunity.

cdyhybrid

I know I was dying to get Hines Ward's opinion on the split in the Democratic party.

Just kidding CNN doesn't cover the news lolol

Top Bottom