• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Line_HTX

C643zXT.png

A shark chomping on a penguin sounds nice.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I feel like Stafford has a lot of similarities with Drew Bledsoe. A bunch of stats but that's it.

I guess Bledsoe actually got to the Super Bowl

Bread

Banned
Slightly off topic, but not worth it's own thread.

I recently hooked up with a friend after some drinking. As we were unbuttoning and removing each other's clothes, she reached to take off my Apple Watch. I said "Leave it on, I want to track the activity" with a wink. She teased me for a bit over it lol.

But I legitimately wanted to track the activity. Would you, or have you ever had sex (the kind you spend a couple hours fucking naked in bed, not the quickies some of you are talking about it) with your smartwatch on? If not, would you consider it a faux pas?
omg

Hindl

What.

The.

Fuck.

What is he even tracking?! His heart rate? How long it lasts? That makes no fucking sense. Tabris seems like the type of dude that makes a homemade sex tape but positions the camera so it only really captures him

BigAT

Has anyone ever had a girl try to take off their watch while undressing? I can't imagine someone reaching for my wrist and trying to unstrap me passionately while trying to get down to business.

Has anyone ever had a girl try to take off their watch while undressing? I can't imagine someone reaching for my wrist and trying to unstrap me passionately while trying to get down to business.

No never, that makes no sense.

What.

The.

Fuck.

What is he even tracking?! His heart rate? How long it lasts? That makes no fucking sense. Tabris seems like the type of dude that makes a homemade sex tape but positions the camera so it only really captures him

Tarbris is JJ Watt....wow kinda makes sense tho

What.

The.

Fuck.

He busts out a mirror and stares into his own eyes during the entire act?

That's sort of like how Verlander was staring at himself in the mirror instead of starting at Kate Upton in the leaks.

Bread

Banned
You haven't had a girl try to take off your watch with her mouth before?

Fucker deserved it for sweeping all of that, ALL OF THAT under the rug.

The school's statement was shady too using a convenient excuse that they're relevant.
Baylor was trash forever. Ever since the basketball scandal, they have been gross as shit.

Butch Jones should be petrified. If they can dump Briles.. Tennessee will surely dump him the fuck out to try and save themselves.

Mafuckas

A) It was a week

B) Fuck UNC and Clemson. Actually I have no strong feelings towards Clemson, but fuck UNC

Also

CjZXNoQUUAAspZI.jpg:large

sI7Mvbk.gif

GOAT WNBA Football Player Returns
No fuck Clemson for saving up for the ultimate Klempsoning and losing to Bama.

Ravens forfeit a week of OTAs, Ravens and Harbaugh fined for CBA violation

sigh
I mean after last year.. Wouldn't you look at this as a blessing so the team doesn't like.. Die?

You lit the Drew Bledsoe signal for this?!
Is there ever a bad time for this?

No.. No.. I refuse to believe this.. Oh my god..

Dolphins OLB Koa Misi got arrested but not charged in a bar fight. He apparently used his "hands, fist, feet and teeth” in a fight and then tried to run from police only to be taken down by a leg sweep from a police officer. He just got off of probation for punching through a door and breaking a bone in a guys face.

Dolphins OLB Koa Misi got arrested but not charged in a bar fight. He apparently used his "hands, fist, feet and teeth” in a fight and then tried to run from police only to be taken down by a leg sweep from a police officer. He just got off of probation for punching through a door and breaking a bone in a guys face.

If only he'd put up that much of a fight on the field,

Top Bottom