• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Striker

Floys boy, sorry Floy.

All the orignal Countdown crew is gone now right ?

Michael? I think you're confusing two different shows lol. But Keyshawn is gone.
....I actually liked key
Maybe thinking of Cris Carter, who is gone, but yeah he stunk too.

Good, time for basketball.

DMczaf

That feel tho when office girls begin looking at you differently when they know you make enough money to support them and their future/present children.

Back off!!

Tabris

I know it's sacrilegious to say this, but I kinda hope Pats make the playoffs and we get Eli vs Brady 3. I need Eli to complete the trilogy with his 3rd MVP and Super Bowl, and I need to see Brady sitting and crying on the floor for the final time before he retires.

But Pats may not even make playoffs this year. If they do make it, Brady has a decent chance to cheat his way to the SB because there's no Peyton in the way.

Spinluck

Where would you live Chris?

Once you pay off your Star Wars debt

Give me your address and I'll send you a copy of Attack of The Clones.

When you need one.

Otherwise spend as little as possible on rent and save as much as possible. That down payment is no joke.

I am renting now (have been for years), can't help but feel like I'm just throwing money away and not investing towards anything. I just graduated college this year and might look into moving to Portland or NY within 4 years. I think I've had my fill of Florida!

Wilson looking buff, these three are gonna wreck the league :'v
_rm14188.jpg

bionic77

Where would you live Chris?

Give me your address and I'll send you a copy of Attack of The Clones.

I am renting now (have been for years), can't help but feel like I'm just throwing money away and not investing towards anything. I just graduated college this year and might look into moving to Portland or NY within 4 years. I think I've had my fill of Florida!
While renting sucks remember you will throw money away in property taxes every year and unless you have the time and knowledge to do it yourself a home can be a money sink.

If you are single I would always recommend the cheapest rent with a roommate to make it even cheaper. If you are in a heavy relationship a home makes more sense.

I know it's sacrilegious to say this, but I kinda hope Pats make the playoffs and we get Eli vs Brady 3. I need Eli to complete the trilogy with his 3rd MVP and Super Bowl, and I need to see Brady sitting and crying on the floor for the final time before he retires.

But Pats may not even make playoffs this year. If they do make it, Brady has a decent chance to cheat his way to the SB because there's no Peyton in the way.
Fuck this noise. No more Pats in the SB, ever. Please.

Spinluck

While renting sucks remember you will throw money away in property taxes every year and unless you have the time and knowledge to do it yourself a home can be a money sink.

If you are single I would always recommend the cheapest rent with a roommate to make it even cheaper. If you are in a heavy relationship a home makes more sense.

That's the biggest thing keeping me from going through with it. Being single and just saving money.

OKC is literally getting the best out of GS. They have to work for every point. I love it.

Top Bottom