• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Crisco

Banned
Any of you dudes playing Overwatch on PC? I wouldn't mind adding a few regulars to my friends list, I don't have much time to play with a newborn and whatnot but it's the most fun I've had playing an FPS since probably the original HL/TFC/CS.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Has Kave gone missing since last nights game?

r7FctJml.jpg

Afrikan

Marshawn is one of the few types of people that would decline signing with us, just because of his dislike of the 9ers since he was young.

so with that, I doubt our GM would even make the call, just to save public embarrassment of being turned down.

Oakland would be the obvious choice, but if for some reason that didn't work out... I'd love to have him on the 9ers. :/

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Any of you dudes playing Overwatch on PC? I wouldn't mind adding a few regulars to my friends list, I don't have much time to play with a newborn and whatnot but it's the most fun I've had playing an FPS since probably the original HL/TFC/CS.

Add me! chuckddd#1845

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Alex Kozora ‏@Alex_Kozora 14m14 minutes ago

Report: Senquez Golson went for an MRI today. 1st reported by @dlolleyor. #Steelers

It has already begun... :(

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis

Dega#11720

bionic77

Welp, school is out. Kids about to go nuts.

In football news, Harbs is a winner and I support his rules violations in the name of winning.
I like it when the kids are not in school.

Get to spend more time with then at night.

Otherwise they are out by 9pm or even before that usually.

Tom Penny

So I randomly see Johhny Depp is getting divorced. Whatevs. Then I see that he's worth 400 million and no prenup? Yikes. He got hustled.

bionic77

So I randomly see Johhny Depp is getting divorced. Whatevs. Then I see that he's worth 400 million and no prenup? Yikes. He got hustled.
You can afford to get divorced and pay child support when you are worth $400 million.

The guy who makes $12,000 a year is the one people should feel bad before. He will have to sleep on piss stained mattress and a good meal will be ketchup and cheese until his kids are 18.

Tom Penny

You can afford to get divorced and pay child support when you are worth $400 million.

The guy who makes $12,000 a year is the one people should feel bad before. He will have to sleep on piss stained mattress and a good meal will be ketchup and cheese until his kids are 18.

It doesn't make it any less stupid. If you are rich and famous odds are overwhelming that you are going to slip up and get a divorce or may get hustled. You should be smart enough to hedge your bets.

I didn't see the orignal TLG trailer, BUT I did see that e3 demo/trailer last year........do ppl really want this ....... I mean is the hype warranted?.......
🤔
*hides just in case
LMAO, fucking TBS is going to show a CSGO League tomorrow night...

This should be interesting, LOL
I might watch a Overwatch tournament......

Maybe even tailgate one...

I didn't see the orignal TLG trailer, BUT I did see that e3 demo/trailer last year........do ppl really want this ....... I mean is the hype warranted?.......
��
*hides just in case

I might watch a Overwatch tournament......

Maybe even tailgate one...

A VERY vocal group of people want it, but I don't think it will sell much at all.

Yeah he married a woman who was a lesbian up to getting married to him and they were married for less then a year. This might be the first time I have ever felt bad for someone that rich. It really seems like he got hustled.

manfestival

I need to google right now to know if penguins have knees or shoes because they are going to be stomped on as soon as the lightning win tonight

Top Bottom