• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Sports_Pittsburgh_Penguins.jpg

Tpain brings much energy & intensity to his stream.
Richard Sandomir ‏ @ RichSandomir 6m 6 minutes ago
Chris Berman's agent denies retirement report:"Chris is NOT retiring. Loves what he's doing too much and is too young to hang 'em up."

Richard Sandomir ‏ @ RichSandomir 2m 2 minutes ago
Berman's agent adds, on retirement report: "Perhaps people with an agenda put it out there."
Floys boy lives

Dutch!! We did it!!

YESSSSSS!

I NEVER STOPPED BELIEVING! Every fucking year I stayed up till 5 in the fucking morning to watch the Sony press conferences just to see them announce Wocka Flocka Flame Dance Central or Some shit, but I never lost hope.

I knew in my heart The Last Guardian was still alive and last year, based Sony rewarded me for my faith.

They even wrote a song about it called "Don't Stop Believing" a song by Journey about a boy (me) who always stayed true to his hopes and dreams, even when all you assholes mocked me.

I didn't see the orignal TLG trailer, BUT I did see that e3 demo/trailer last year........do ppl really want this ....... I mean is the hype warranted?.......
🤔
*hides just in case

Don't make me choke a bitch....

Line_HTX

Erin blames Randall Cobb's punctured lung during the Divisional Round on being mic'd up.

LOL, literally making up excuses when no one else gets injured wearing a mic. Fucking entitled cheese.

YESSSSSS!

I NEVER STOPPED BELIEVING! Every fucking year I stayed up till 5 in the fucking morning to watch the Sony press conferences just to see them announce Wocka Flocka Flame Dance Central or Some shit, but I never lost hope.

I knew in my heart The Last Guardian was still alive and last year, based Sony rewarded me for my faith.

They even wrote a song about it called "Don't Stop Believing" a song by Journey about a boy (me) who always stayed true to his hopes and dreams, even when all you assholes mocked me.

Don't make me choke a bitch....

Dutch pls

I don't want to see you go down the road of the guy who waited all those years/decade for Duke Nukem Forever, bought it and got super pissed and cried at it being shit

manfestival

Yaaaaaaaassss!!!

Fuck the Bolts! Their best player doesn't even want to stay there. Of course... Florida.
LOL what are you even talking about bro? The team wants to get rid of him because he's practically a huge was in the team. Theyou accomplished so much without him and he's been just a body the last 2 seasons. Dirty penguins and the lightning played lifeless. They got snipers but they got out skated

Line got stale a while ago. At least he was harmless when it was just memes and emojis, now it's curse words and supporting sexual assaulters

I fear what's next. The Trump Era is dark

manfestival

Yo rbh and other atlanta take folks. I just arrived in town and need advice on good places to go to. I am staying over in buckhead right now. Was thinking of checking out the aquarium today too

Top Bottom