• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tom Penny

Rob Ryan must be some kind of joke character. He's already yapping about beating the Pats and how he did a great job with the Saints and got fired for it.

Whoa that's a funny joke grampa simpson

Simpson%2Bgator.jpg

I'm just gonna ignore these posts.

You all doubted me when I said the game was still alive, and now you doubting me again.
I figured it would get released.. I just am not sure it will be good.
Thats not fair.

He is still capable of getting a few inches and occasionally a yard.
It shows he can fall forward.

I remember rolling my eyes when Jim Brown said he was shit. That won't happen again.
I felt that way to at one point..

Omg look at the fear in their eyes. Hopefully that poor Mother and children can escape Ben
He can't keep getting away with it BG..

And you deserve Treon Harris
Fixed.. :)

If Romo gets hurt again and Jameill Showers becomes our starter, I would expect squicken to become a Cowboy fan to support his fellow Aggie.

bionic77

As much as I love Bell, if he has a great season and helps lead us to a SB (like I am pretty sure he will) I don't know if the Steelers can afford to keep Ben, Brown and Bell.

bionic77

Anyone but the Pats. It would be neat if the Seahawks won though.
I turned hard on you guys once Russ turned on all of us.

He was supposed to be the chosen one!

But instead he took the Kraft money and he took the easy women. And worst of all, he tried to lie to us while looking directly into our eyes.

Bread

Banned
Their Pats have a great chance to win it all. I wouldn't sleep on My Chargers though, Derek Watt should provide elite play at the position he plays that I know but choose not to mention.

Wait, what?

What kind of Ravens fan are you.

For shame!

One who's seen what happens when nobody can stop the Pats

Best chances we have at that are the Steelers being on fire (sure as shit ain't going to be another team in the division, sure isn't going to be us with barely any receivers, Trent, and Flacco still recovering with Mallet backing up) and Brady being out at least 4 games

Sure isn't going to be the Broncos this time, thankfully. Fuck them and the Seahawks until at least Elway and Carroll are gone

One who's seen what happens when nobody can stop the Pats

Best chances we have at that are the Steelers being on fire (sure as shit ain't going to be another team in the division, sure isn't going to be us with barely any receivers, Trent, and Flacco still recovering with Mallet backing up) and Brady being out at least 4 games

Sure isn't going to be the Broncos this time, thankfully. Fuck them and the Seahawks until at least Elway and Carroll are gone

No. Hating the Pats is fine, but to actually support a Steelers Superbowl as a better option is ludicrous. I'd take 10 Seattle superbowl, rings all of Elway's fingers and dick, if that meant no Steelers.

bionic77

Its all gonna come down to if the Steelers have one of the coordinators actually coach the team
Sometimes if you have enough talent you don't really need a coach.

See Dallas Cowboys 1990s.

But unlike that fraud Jimmy Johnson Tomlin doesn't need all the hair product and makeup tricks to try and look good. He is just naturally sexy. If he can keep from tackling players on kickoff returns and figure out to use timeouts I think he could be both a 2 time champ AND a media sensation the way Johnson was.

If the Pens win the Cup, Flacco doesn't get hurt again, and the Patriots and Broncos don't win the SB, I could give a fuck who does because my year's perfect already. Realistically it's probably going to be the Steelers under those circumstances and I'm fine with that.

Hopefully the Ravens can say they beat the future SB champs in the regular season, but if Mallet starts I wouldn't hold my breath on that

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
If the Pens win the Cup, Flacco doesn't get hurt again, and the Patriots and Broncos don't win the SB, I could give a fuck who does because my year's perfect already. Realistically it's probably going to be the Steelers under those circumstances and I'm fine with that.

Hopefully the Ravens can say they beat the future SB champs in the regular season, but if Mallet starts I wouldn't hold my breath on that

Texans year

If Romo gets hurt again and Jameill Showers becomes our starter, I would expect squicken to become a Cowboy fan to support his fellow Aggie.
This is possible.

I have a gut feeling that the Steelers will win it all this year.
That's just indigestion.

I am ok with this and I assume so is the rest of GAF.
I'm not.. I'ma drink fucking poison..

As long as the Bengals still don't have a playoff win, sure
You're the worst and deserve Trent Truck.

I have a feeling the patriots will win
I'd rather have them than Pittsburgh Gata.. Rest assured I would support you over them.

Wait, what?

What kind of Ravens fan are you.

For shame!
I knew you were good people.

No. Hating the Pats is fine, but to actually support a Steelers Superbowl as a better option is ludicrous. I'd take 10 Seattle superbowl, rings all of Elway's fingers and dick, if that meant no Steelers.
Let it be known that Larry is a better person than half of you damn degenerates.

The Steelers are America's team.

Are you saying you hate America brah?
Not my America.

Top Bottom