• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do ya'll think London or Toronto will get a team next?

Toronto's not getting NFL team. no stadium can seat a NFL team adequately, Canada has harsh liquor laws that make tailgating illegal, and attendance for NFL games has been lukewarm at best (mainly since most Torontonians follow one of the following 6 teams - Minnesota, Pittsburgh, New England, Green Bay, Chicago or the Giants.)

Fox318

Love is one of those players that every Time I see a stat or endgame numbers sounds great but every time I see him he is throwing up bricks.

Welcome Quantico.. Hope you feel welcome.

And Disney's remade Adventures in Babysitting.. And there's 100 Disney Channel movies.. Oh god,, this is terrible.

That's not love.

That's lust.
Sometimes two sides of the same coin.

Well, that was fun while it lasted.

Most rigged shit in the history of riggedness.
Ready for the Mark D'Antoni experience.. It's gonna work out great, I'm sure.

i don't think it will and you deserve this

Toronto's not getting NFL team. no stadium can seat a NFL team adequately, Canada has harsh liquor laws that make tailgating illegal, and attendance for NFL games has been lukewarm at best (mainly since most Torontonians follow one of the following 6 teams - Minnesota, Pittsburgh, New England, Green Bay, Chicago or the Giants.)
I'm kinda of surprised the Bills aren't on that list.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Pls be respectful in this difficult time.

3NSnpDg.jpg

Welcome Quantico.. Hope you feel welcome.

And Disney's remade Adventures in Babysitting.. And there's 100 Disney Channel movies.. Oh god,, this is terrible.

Sometimes two sides of the same coin.

I'm kinda of surprised the Bills aren't on that list.

Oops, forgot the Bills. I was thinking about how bad their Toronto series bombed.

Line_HTX

You know what's the worst part? I think the whole organization is simply tone deaf and they don't care. And Les is getting away with it because he didn't get the same amount of scrutiny as Bob McNair.

Oh, okay, track meet every night, sure. But I don't think he ever once coached defense period. When I heard it became official yesterday afternoon I just shook my head and I'm like, go fuck yourself, Les.

Line_HTX

Poligaf can get heated. I tend to ignore extremists on both sides. For Hilary This is usually bam bam and cerium

They try my patience every year...

I like how he tried to derail so hard with his stupidity after that NE / DEN game on SNF. He truly has no idea what he's talking about. Pretty much the worst of the worst besides that other entitled elitist.

Syrinx

For the sake of preserving this thread, I think it's probably not the best idea to shit-talk specific posters who don't regularly post here.

cdyhybrid

For the sake of preserving this thread, I think it's probably not the best idea to shit-talk specific posters who don't regularly post here.

I agree, we should praise them instead.

jakncoke is a great Seahawks fan and I continue to be inspired by his passionate support of the franchise despite some of the lean times.

Mindlog

Let's talk about Black Sails for a moment.
1.) Episode 7, yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Long John doesn't play.
2.) Go Bucs!

What a day. It's nice to have a slow evening instead of going crazy sometimes.

Installed a new dishwasher with my dad and got some lunch, got some sushi for dinner, then prepped like six pounds of chicken for a bbq tomorrow. Now to relax with some Old Pals. Just wish I had Dolin Dry instead of Martini & Rossi to put in them.

Top Bottom