• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bread

Banned
Damn. Ali's life is so damn tragic. From one of the greatest athletes ever to a shell of his former self. Brain injuries are no joke.

Unfortunate to hear.

If you're doing anything that consistently results in blows to the head, the worst thing you can do is continuing it for years and years. It takes its toll eventually.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
It's clearly Hawai'i.

West Coast is a close second. Far from commies, better weather, better food, better everything.

EVTKsVTl.jpg

Milchjon

Unfortunate to hear.

If you're doing anything that consistently results in blows to the head, the worst thing you can do is continuing it for years and years. It takes its toll eventually.

Meh.

Be the best ever at something, inspire 100s of millions of people, and live til 74.

While a dumbass like me will never amount to anything, will still kill enough brain cells with alcohol, and still provably die at 60 for some bullshit reason.

Pretty sure those blows were worth it.

Bread

Banned
Meh.

Be the best ever at something, inspire 100s of millions of people, and live til 74.

While a dumbass like me will never amount to anything, will still kill enough brain cells with alcohol, and still provably die at 60 for some bullshit reason.

Pretty sure those blows were worth it.
Alive til 74 but how long has it been since he has actually been a normal functioning human being. Dude lives a rough life.

squicken

The Gulf coast of Alabama to Florida has been called the "Redneck Riviera". Destin is cool. I haven't been to the Atlantic, but the Pacific Ocean is too cold, and the Texas Gulf coast is the worst. Caribbean is pretty awesome

It's weird to me that my state keeps on getting new people here. Mostly from California and Georgia. I can't walk ten steps without running into someone from Georgia.

Bread

Banned
I'm with milk. 50 good years living a life beyond compare - i could deal with 25 in a reduced state.
I'm not arguing that he shouldn't have been a boxer or anything, I'm just saying how tragic it is to see one of the most athletically gifted people on the planet completely destroyed.

Saw xmen apocalypse today. I really liked it. Would have been better as a 2-parter but it was still really god. My god munn was fucking awful though. Thank god she was barely in it.

Top Bottom