• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fantomex

Dis my photo when the rams lose.

wher14.jpg

Keep it up and you will turn that chip on Russells shoulder from a Frito into a Dorito!

I don't care what that bitch does! Dolphins beat him once, they can do it again!

Woah there.

Pretty sure Xia said no more personal attacks. Calling someone a Pats fan is over the line....HTX.

You just don't want anyone else calling you a pats fan....it ain't gonna work Wienke, we all know where your allegiance was a few years ago.

MRSA

Banned
If you can pay it off in a year, I'd highly suggest just doing a balance transfer to a 0% credit card that also doesn't have a balance transfer fee. I think Chase might have one that gives you 0% for 15 months.

It's not even bankruptcy so much as credit card debt can be negotiated down if you get into trouble.

Yeah I know about the negotiating part. But if I go work for the VA for a certain amount of years I can get my loans forgiven. And I want to work for the VA.

I seriously hope not
Sorry Chris.. But if we got to fuck you and Dolphins-GAF over to get ahead.. Please let this happen.

Know I will feel bad for you if this occurs and feel pride that Zeke will be to Cleveland what Kobe was to Charlotte.
and then sad when he blows up. :(

I'm not one to want the Browns to draft Ohio State players just because they went to Ohio State but fuck it I want the Browns to draft Braxton if he is there in the third. Braxton is bae
I agree.. Pls pick him up if he's there.

Sorry Chris.. But if we got to fuck you and Dolphins-GAF over to get ahead.. Please let this happen.

Know I will feel bad for you if this occurs and feel pride that Zeke will be to Cleveland what Kobe was to Charlotte.
and then sad when he blows up. :(

Friend pls...think of our cheerleaders, what if they had nothing to cheer about?!?! They would be so sad...do you really want that?! Let the shame stay in Cleveland....that's its home after all...

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The Steelers could work magic with Braxton, I'm sure of it. He could return kicks immediately. Everyone pass on him until pick 89. kthxbye

Friend pls...think of our cheerleaders, what if they had nothing to cheer about?!?! They would be so sad...do you really want that?! Let the shame stay in Cleveland....that's its home after all...
They live in Miami. They can cheer for that. Football is all we have.

The Steelers could work magic with Braxton, I'm sure of it. He could return kicks immediately. Everyone pass on him until pick 89. kthxbye
That would be the worst. :(

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Yeah I know about the negotiating part. But if I go work for the VA for a certain amount of years I can get my loans forgiven. And I want to work for the VA.

I guess at the very least, I would try to do without until we see what kind of student loan package Hilary is going to do her first year in office. I see lots of talk about drastically reduced interest rates and such so borrowing will only become more favorable.

How much debt are you working with and is it feasible to pay off if you hunker down? I guess I just wouldn't bank on working for the VA for 10 years because you may hate it. Don't they pay substantially less than private too?

I guess at the very least, I would try to do without until we see what kind of student loan package Hilary is going to do her first year in office. I see lots of talk about drastically reduced interest rates and such so borrowing will only become more favorable.

How much debt are you working with and is it feasible to pay off if you hunker down? I guess I just wouldn't bank on working for the VA for 10 years because you may hate it. Don't they pay substantially less than private too?

You doing the pick for the Packers??

They live in Miami. They can cheer for that. Football is all we have.

That would be the worst. :(

Your fandom makes me sad :(

Line_HTX

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 21m21 minutes ago

Jerry Jones heaps praise on Stan Kroenke, calling him the "right owner" to lead the NFL back into L.A.

Jerry is a preacher, that Gawd sent the Rams back to LA.

getting pliny tonight :'))))))))

Is this hard to get for plebs in other cities? It's on tap in Philly at like all times.

A beautiful 79 degrees right now in Philly.

It's beautiful as long as you are not doing any heavy activity outdoors. This weekend is going to be killer for the beer gardens in the city. Independence Beer Garden is open too! It's a shame Spruce Street Harbor Park isn't open yet.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You doing the pick for the Packers??

Sure why not?

With the 27th pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, the Green Bay Packers select Hunter Henry, TE, Akansas

Reggie Ragland is off the board and if we're going for BPA for the biggest need, the Packers are desperate for help in the passing game and take the best tight end in the draft. It'll never happen because supposedly Ted Thompson isn't a huge fan of this guy.

Regardless, we were all left scratching our heads last season when the offense fell apart because players couldn't catch or get separation. Supposedly Hunter is faster than most of the linebackers in the league and can actually catch a damn pass. He's also an awesome run blocker which will only help out Fat Eddie Lacy even moreso.

Forgot to mention that TT is shit at drafting DTs so if we draft one it'll be a bust.

Sure why not?

With the 27th pick in the 2016 NFL Draft, the Green Bay Packers select Hunter Henry, TE, Akansas

Reggie Ragland is off the board and if we're going for BPA for the biggest need, the Packers are desperate for help in the passing game and take the best tight end in the draft. It'll never happen because supposedly Ted Thompson isn't a huge fan of this guy.

Regardless, we were all left scratching our heads last season when the offense fell apart because players couldn't catch or get separation. Supposedly Hunter is faster than most of the linebackers in the league and can actually catch a damn pass. He's also an awesome run blocker which will only help out Fat Eddie Lacy even moreso.

Forgot to mention that TT is shit at drafting DTs so if we draft one it'll be a bust.

Alright Kansas City is on the clock, I guess this is a group pick, so anyone can post recommendations and when I come back from lunch we'll pick one.

MechDX

So I believe private pre-draft visits are finished so we enter the last 6 days before the draft where we just get stories of deceit, lies, posturing and smokescreens everywhere!

MRSA

Banned
Is this hard to get for plebs in other cities? It's on tap in Philly at like all times.

It's beautiful as long as you are not doing any heavy activity outdoors. This weekend is going to be killer for the beer gardens in the city. Independence Beer Garden is open too! It's a shame Spruce Street Harbor Park isn't open yet.

Philly is the only place on the worst coast to get Russian River beers. The hype for Pliny has died, well hipsters have moved on from IPAs to sours now.

Top Bottom