• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Man I am scared. Brady was on a fucking tear last season because of this deflategate shit.

Don't give this motherfucker any motivation to do anything. Brady 6 shit wore off and now this comes up again.

Fuck..

LOL his first game back is against the Browns lmao

Man he is going to destroy them

LJ11

I think he can play all 3 downs if needed. So many teams are in nickle half the time now tho, I don't think it really matters.
[/IMG]

This is a good post, because I would never in a million years put him next to some of those guys. I don't think Ragland is a 1st round selection, not even close. Watched a lot of him, just don't see it. The kid that played next to him, Foster, was so much better. Shocked that Ragland timed that fast, he sure as fuck didn't play that way while on the field. Here's my beef, if we look at those LBs, most went in the 2nd or 3rd round, so truth be told, why would Ragland deserve to go higher.

Thing about Bama, is they play a lot of 1 high with the LB in a hook/robber, it's what Rolando did and it looked like he could cover, because they made it simple for him. Zone up and take the first crosser and switch with the safety if the formation alignment calls for it. Obviously I'm simplifying things, but you get the point.

Navarro to me was great at PSU, the guy flew to the ball, played fast as hell, was almost too wild at times. Having Willis and Takeo as rookie, along with crazy ass Mike, helped him out. Didn't like Dont'a as a 3 down LB, but as I said then I thought Donta could give you some pass rush on 3rd down and the Pats use him this way, smart to do, he's good at it.

I watched Collins a bit too his draft year, because he was a Bills visit and after a couple of games I didn't see it. Wasn't a Mosley fan either. That's a hard position for me, get some right, get some wrong. Remember draft twitter loved Brown out of Kansas State, I watched him, I didn't see it man, but I said fuck it all these guys are smart and they know better, draft him!

Tom Penny

Man I am scared. Brady was on a fucking tear last season because of this deflategate shit.

Don't give this motherfucker any motivation to do anything. Brady 6 shit wore off and now this comes up again.

Fuck..

LOL his first game back is against the Browns lmao

Man he is going to destroy them

Jimmy should lock up the job by then.

squicken

Mike Tanier has Ragland going to the Raiders

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-draft-mike-taniers-final-predictions/page/15

Jack Del Rio and defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr. have everything they need to compete for the AFC West crown except a Jack Del Rio or a Ken Norton Jr.

Yes, they have Khalil Mack, a marauder off the edge and one of the top five defenders in the NFL. But Mack is too busy sacking quarterbacks to play all three linebacker positions. Del Rio and Norton need someone more like themselves: a tone-setting, signal-calling, all-purpose middle linebacker.

Ragland is the perfect choice: a gap-plugging, run-stuffing, high-IQ defender. Once Ragland gets acclimated to the NFL, he’ll be able to make the defensive adjustments like an extension of Del Rio and Norton’s minds on the field.

Ragland does not project as a good coverage linebacker against running backs and tight ends. But guess what? Running backs and tight ends won’t be going out for many passes against the Raiders. They’ll be trying to block Mack, Mario Edwards and sometimes Ragland on the A-gap blitz!

So don’t worry about the role Ragland will play on 3rd-and-20. Just imagine how often the opponents will be in 3rd-and-20 with Ragland in the middle of the rebuilt Raiders defense.

MechDX

Brock vs Jimmy, me and mech's super bowl!

o-ROBERT-PATTINSON-570.jpg
vs.
20140917_patswalk1.jpg

Too much sexiness on prime time.

Former members of his label appeared on earlier installments, each saying he was either late to pay for their work, didn't pay at all, or didn't pay enough. The hosts didn't accuse him of lying because if enough people say it happened, it probably happened, and by this point the accusations were just a few of many.

He went on originally to basically refute the claims, but apparently became angrier on the way there (it was a long trip so it wasn't like he didn't have time to think about it), which resulted in him arriving and doing the 90 second rant that will outlive him

So basically he's Bread when DM complains that he doesn't get his money from Breadstream?

I see. That explains a lot. Thank you Sweeney.. For this.. I hope that T-Rich isn't a complete embarrassment for you

tumblr_m6aqtl2CGA1rvhi4po1_250.gif

I will remember everything you people are saying right now. As the great James Richiardus Vardy once said: Chat shit, get banged.
I feel threatened..

Also you know you all are still gonna win the division in the end with an easy schedule.

MechDX

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/04/25/report-mike-tirico-leaving-espn-for-nbc/

Ourand reports that Tirico will continue to call NBA games for ESPN through the expiration of his contract later this summer, and that Tirico is expected to serve as play-by-play announcer for NBC’s Thursday Night Football package. He has handled Monday Night Football since the prime-time broadcast moved from ABC in 2006.

The development, if/when it becomes official, will leave Jon Gruden without a partner in the Monday Night Football booth. Ourand reports that Sean McDonough is a “leading candidate” to replace Tirico.

Well there we go

RBH

I honestly wonder if this will have any effect on Gruden.

Now that Tirico isn't there anymore, maybe he'll feel less compelled to stay at ESPN?

Or Gruden may be too entrenched in his current lifestyle to even consider going back to coaching anytime soon.

Now that Tirico isn't there anymore, maybe he'll feel less compelled to stay at ESPN?

Or Gruden may be too entrenched in his current lifestyle to even consider going back to coaching anytime soon.

Doesn't Gruden get paid like a HC for doing commentary heck maybe even more?

Stop trying to arouse DM, think of Kave who is sitting ontop of DM right now.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Found a new o-line coach for the P*ts.

Sporting News NCAAB
‏@sn_ncaab

Bobby Knight to appear in support of Donald Trump at Indiana rally

Top Bottom