• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh Hi. We throwing shade today?

The only other person in the league who has been given more chances for no reason, other than Bradford, is Fisher. Even Cassel had a reason.

If it weren't for the Rams, Jeff Fisher would be a bellhop somewhere. The longer they enable him by keeping him around, the stupider they look.

There's a thin line between shade and truth

Fantomex

The only person in the league who has been given more chances for no reason, other than Bradford, aside from maybe Cassel, is Fisher.

If it weren't for the Rams, Jeff Fisher would be a bellhop somewhere. The longer they enable him by keeping him around, the stupider they look.

There's a thin line between shade and truth

So you're admitting that the Patriots are cheaters? I'll gladly admit Fisher is clownshoes.

So you're admitting that the Patriots are cheaters? I'll gladly admit Fisher is clownshoes.

When have I not admitted the demon Brady and devil Belichick aren't cheaters? If anything I'm glad they're finally being punished for it.

I hope he appeals it to the Supreme Court so we can get the highest power in the country officially closing the door on Brady. Imagine if it happens the same year Trump loses. Someone have a cameraman stationed outside Brady's place 24/7, this gon be a bigger cryfest than when he lost to the Ravens in the AFC Championship

MechDX

Dear No. 1 draft pick ... My advice to Jared Goff/Carson Wentz

By David Carr

My first piece of advice: Seek out veteran players and pick their brains. There's a reason those guys stick in the league for 10-plus years, and it's not just because they're more talented than others. I didn't immerse myself into in-depth football talk with the vets in Houston as much as I would've liked. It wasn't until I was with the New York Giants late in my career that I understood the importance of this. Alongside learning how your team and the NFL operates, you'll feel like one of the guys, rather than a separate piece, the untouchable new guy the draft builds you up to be. Having a good relationship with the guys in the locker room is absolutely essential to having success on the field, and it's something you can start working on Day 1.

Glad to see he finally admits this and validates what Seth Payne and Chester Pitts have recently stated about Carr.

Fantomex

When have I not admitted the demon Brady and devil Belichick aren't cheaters? If anything I'm glad they're finally being punished for it.

I hope he appeals it to the Supreme Court so we can get the highest power in the country officially closing the door on Brady. Imagine if it happens the same year Trump loses. Someone have a cameraman stationed outside Brady's place 24/7, this gon be a bigger cryfest than when he lost to the Ravens in the AFC Championship

Ok cool. We both think Fisher is dumb.

You need to keep the patriots name out your mouth pleighboi

When I'm done with you Gata you ain't gonna say nuthin no mo'

Shouldn't it be Derek Carr writing this letter?

I guess David Carr was a #1 pick but still.

David was a #1 and David was the bust. David's advice is more meaningful on this particular subject. I'm glad he seems to have learned from his mistakes and is trying to pass that new knowledge on to others

rando14

I ain't gon say it no mo stunna

brrrrrrrrr

One hunna

e2bWnBF.gif

Goto used to be a Nobel laureate...

Now he is this

Where I go wrong

I think my ideal for Browns on Thursday is to trade down again into teens and grab Doctson/treadwell.

I'll say this though, if the Browns take a O lineman at 8 or in the first......literally pray for me.

rando14

I think my ideal for Browns on Thursday is to trade down again into teens and grab Doctson/treadwell.

I'll say this though, if the Browns take a O lineman at 8 or in the first......literally pray for me.

Hmmm what if you trade Browns Great Olineman Jeff Thomas to seattle for a pick... THEN O-line in first round is good!!
lQCBanu.png

I think they are. There's no reason to assume that they are going oline or dline right now. No reports etc.

The only lineman they would consider is Jack if he falls and I don't think they will take him considering the last thing they need is for the knee to die in his first year.

Wait we're allowed to draft WRs?
Brave new world.

Hmmm what if you trade Browns Great Olineman Jeff Thomas to seattle for a pick... THEN O-line in first round is good!!
lQCBanu.png
What would you trade for him?

#BobanWasRight
Yup

MechDX

What's wrong with an o lineman at 8 or in the first? Seriously some of the opinions here are mind boggling.

Dude the browns need pretty much everything. Start with both trenches and move outwards

Striker

Word is Dallas like Elliot if Ramsey is gone.

EE would be dangerous behind that OL but Ramsey patrolling that secondary is worse. Do what's right, San Diego.

What's wrong with an o lineman at 8 or in the first? Seriously some of the opinions here are mind boggling.

Dude the browns need pretty much everything. Start with both trenches and move outwards
I know what the Browns need. Personally don't believe the Browns current line is a "expansion team line" as many would call it. Yes we will eventually take o line and I know the importance of the trenches. Browns have spent multiple 1st round picks in recent history or high in the 2nd on the line. And personally after a while you just get alittle sick of watching it with no results, I bet there's a good amount of Browns fans that feel the same. Mind boggling right? I want some fucking weapons

"Start with the trenches and move out" it's been the story of recent past, especially with Farmer

Dammit I'm missing out and you have to rub it in :'(

I'll get on the phone to Bill Gates and have him send some internet to San Diego.

Isn't Greg the Greg of Rocket League?

Pffft, everyone knows the real ballers (and Bread) are on Xbone.

Sounds like Broncos reached out to get Bradford. Philly asking too much apparently.

This is what happens when you let Pep negotiate terms. Nobody is going to give up a first rounder for someone to back up the Sanchize.

Godslay

Banned
I'll get on the phone to Bill Gates and have him send some internet to San Diego.

Pffft, everyone knows the real ballers (and Bread) are on Xbone.

This is what happens when you let Pep negotiate terms. Nobody is going to give up a first rounder for someone to back up the Sanchize.

Sanchez is in tight with the offense.

It's his job to lose.

MechDX

I know what the Browns need. Personally don't believe the Browns current line is a "expansion team line" as many would call it. Yes we will eventually take o line and I know the importance of the trenches. Browns have spent multiple 1st round picks in recent history or high in the 2nd on the line. And personally after a while you just get alittle sick of watching it with no results, I bet there's a good amount of Browns fans that feel the same. Mind boggling right? I want some fucking weapons

"Start with the trenches and move out" it's been the story of recent past, especially with Farmer

Plan was there but the execution was lacking? Farmer is gone BG, he can't hurt you no more.

Weapons for what? To finish 6-10 instead of 4-12? Your QB is RG3 , you need the protection. Instant gratification doesn't exist in this league.

effzee

Plan was there but the execution was lacking? Farmer is gone BG, he can't hurt you no more.

Weapons for what? To finish 6-10 instead of 4-12? Your QB is RG3 , you need the protection. Instant gratification doesn't exist in this league.

They have 6 picks in the top 100. You don't only build the oline with first round picks.

Top Bottom