• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Godslay

Banned
Mike KlisVerified account
‏@MikeKlis
Prominent NFL source: Broncos reached out to PHI re: Bradford. Unable to confirm w/ team but NFL source: PHI asking price too high. #9news

DEN gonna go repeat as champs :(

No price is too high for a guaranteed championship.

If it's what they offered SF? I'd be fine with that. 3rd or 4th and $7M for next year? That would be great.

Philly would eat $11M in signing bonuses and I doubt they do that without compensation to offset that.

Mike KlisVerified account
‏@MikeKlis
Prominent NFL source: Broncos reached out to PHI re: Bradford. Unable to confirm w/ team but NFL source: PHI asking price too high. #9news

DEN gonna go repeat as champs :(

No price is too high for a guaranteed championship.

Broncos are not that desperate.

I think Sanchez can do stuff with our weapons.With Bradford it is all about health.

Are you getting ramen from a noodle place, or the grocery store?

Because the latter is unavoidably struggle. And if you are going that route, may I suggest cracking a few eggs to get some extra mileage out of your meal.

Pepiope

Broncos are not that desperate.

I think Sanchez can do stuff with our weapons.With Bradford it is all about health.
I feel really bad for DEN if they go with Sanchez.

You should rewatch some of his games the last couple years with Philly...HORRIBLE

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 4m4 minutes ago Golden, CO
Anybody who thinks Bradford will reunite w/ Chip Kelly doesn't get Howie Roseman would never help Chip #9news #9sports

Bread

Banned
This is disrespectful. When you talk about my ramen choices you better put respeck on it pleighboi. Off brand ramen often has character.
gata pls

I just drove over to BG's house yesterday with a ton of groceries... Chips, cookie, burrito, Aunt Jemima pancake mix, etc.

For the Throne viewing party of course
Why wasn't I invited..........

Are you getting ramen from a noodle place, or the grocery store?

Because the latter is unavoidably struggle. And if you are going that route, may I suggest cracking a few eggs to get some extra mileage out of your meal.
Obviously a noodle place! I want some legit food!

I feel really bad for DEN if they go with Sanchez.

You should rewatch some of his games the last couple years with Philly...HORRIBLE

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 4m4 minutes ago Golden, CO
Anybody who thinks Bradford will reunite w/ Chip Kelly doesn't get Howie Roseman would never help Chip #9news #9sports

I think Sanchez will be just as serviceable as the QB that the Eagles traded a 2016 first round pick, 2016 3rd round pick, 2016 4th round pick, 2017 1st round pick and 2018 2nd round pick for. Lol

I think Sanchez will be okay too.

Guy is working his ass off.

2643976-2446446-1442683389-24464.gif

squicken

Please let Bradford go to the Broncos. Bob Ford has the right read here

It will be said that Bradford is being petulant and afraid to back up his prove-it-on-the-field bravado, and that the quarterback and his agent knew full well the new contract was actually a one-year deal in disguise.

There's some truth there, particularly regarding the contract, but Bradford has no history of stepping outside the lines before, or backing down from a fair fight. He's a straight-arrow, Midwestern boy, and he thinks he's been done dirty this time. Whatever he was told about his role and his future here didn't include the prospect of immediately dumping a truckload of team assets on the ground to land the hottest model from this year's runway.

Fantomex

What?

That's crazy.

Both made me laugh. I hope Slay saw what he did there.

I mean it might have worked if the Broncos were the Browns.

Howie must really want to keep Bradford, what a fucking joke of a request.

Thats probably a lie.

They should be fined $500,000 and a draft pick for even suggesting that trade.

Come on fam I thought it was too obvious a joke.

wXwUc.gif

Ugh the Blues won. Western conference is completely uninteresting now. Hopefully the Isles can scrub the Lightning out of the playoffs and the Pens can take care of the Chickens.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Ugh the Blues won. Western conference is completely uninteresting now. Hopefully the Isles can scrub the Lightning out of the playoffs and the Pens can take care of the Chickens.

Actually it's better since we will have a cup winner that hasn't won it in the past 4 seasons.

squicken

Not a big hockey fan, but I like the Blues. Seem like that good regular season team that may finally get over the hump. Like Detroit in the early Yzerman and Fedorov years

As I said earlier, I think it makes sense. He knew it was a prove it deal but now no matter what, he is gone after this coming season even if he plays really well.

He'd rather go where after proving it, he has a chance to be the franchise QB for the long term, not trade bait.
Exactly. There is nothing to be gained for Sam here. Even if he plays great he has to uproot and go learn another offense next year. He needs to hold out and really stick it to Howie for what he did.

The missus dragged me to see The Huntsman tonight. I was pleasantly surprised, it's actually pretty decent.

This is a good post, because I would never in a million years put him next to some of those guys. I don't think Ragland is a 1st round selection, not even close. Watched a lot of him, just don't see it. The kid that played next to him, Foster, was so much better. Shocked that Ragland timed that fast, he sure as fuck didn't play that way while on the field. Here's my beef, if we look at those LBs, most went in the 2nd or 3rd round, so truth be told, why would Ragland deserve to go higher.

Thing about Bama, is they play a lot of 1 high with the LB in a hook/robber, it's what Rolando did and it looked like he could cover, because they made it simple for him. Zone up and take the first crosser and switch with the safety if the formation alignment calls for it. Obviously I'm simplifying things, but you get the point.

Navarro to me was great at PSU, the guy flew to the ball, played fast as hell, was almost too wild at times. Having Willis and Takeo as rookie, along with crazy ass Mike, helped him out. Didn't like Dont'a as a 3 down LB, but as I said then I thought Donta could give you some pass rush on 3rd down and the Pats use him this way, smart to do, he's good at it.

I watched Collins a bit too his draft year, because he was a Bills visit and after a couple of games I didn't see it. Wasn't a Mosley fan either. That's a hard position for me, get some right, get some wrong. Remember draft twitter loved Brown out of Kansas State, I watched him, I didn't see it man, but I said fuck it all these guys are smart and they know better, draft him!

Yeah, I'm not a big fan. I definitely would not want him in the 1st. 2nd or 3rd maybe, because the Raiders are lacking a good run stuffing LB in the middle and the value wouldn't be bad there.

Bob McGinn scout analysis of the LB 2016 draft class.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/pack...spects-linebackers-b99704579z1-377020691.html

Much more at the link.

I'm really starting to get on that Leonard Floyd train at 14 if he's there.

gutshot

I know it almost never happens, but I have to wonder if a 3-way trade makes sense here. Denver would rather have Kaep and I'm guessing Chip would rather have Bradford, a guy who knows his system, than a random draft pick.

Top Bottom