• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Beach

Go Raiders.

Go Kings :(

That draft preview above is amazing, thanks for posting

Edit: Missed that Tirico is leaving ESPN, big news.

Exactly. There is nothing to be gained for Sam here. Even if he plays great he has to uproot and go learn another offense next year. He needs to hold out and really stick it to Howie for what he did.

Pederson probably wants Chase Daniel anyway. Howie is stuck with the bill but I doubt he really gives a shit about whether he plays or not, as long as Daniel isn't a disaster.

Milchjon

GAF behaving funky for anyone else? Getting pop ups about whether I wanna leave the page on every button tap on mobile.

Happened on Desktop a while ago as well.

Farooq

Banned
Please let Bradford go to the Broncos. Bob Ford has the right read here

Bradford was mislead imo. Bradford was probably sold on some BS on how he could be the long term starter, only reason he would sign a prove it type deal. Howie was planning for Bradford to be a stop-gap, hoping to grab Wentz or Goff (both QBs need time to develop). Bradford would never be on board for that shit. Bradford's contract punishes a holdout, they also signed Daniels in case Bradford does hold out. Bradford is either forced to waste his prime years being a stop gap or hold out for a trade. Lose-lose situation.

Bradford got fucked by Howie. If I was a FA, I would stay clear of that FO. Feel bad for Bradford.

cdyhybrid

Rip Super Sonics

Gone but not forgetten.

XPa6bOt.gif

Soon.

Bradford was mislead imo. Bradford was probably sold on some BS on how he could be the long term starter, only reason he would sign a prove it type deal. Howie was planning for Bradford to be a stop-gap, hoping to grab Wentz or Goff (both QBs need time to develop). Bradford would never be on board for that shit. Bradford's contract punishes a holdout, they also signed Daniels in case Bradford does hold out. Bradford is either forced to waste his prime years being a stop gap or hold out for a trade. Lose-lose situation.

Bradford got fucked by Howie. If I was a FA, I would stay clear of that FO. Feel bad for Bradford.

Would Bradford sign a prove it deal if Howie had told him his true intention? Fuck no.
Man this guy gets it 100%. For a cowboys fan you are alright.

Drakeon

Would Bradford sign a prove it deal if Howie had told him his true intention? Fuck no.

Don't feel bad for Bradford, he's made what, over $100 million now being one of the most mediocre QB's in the league?

Around the NFL just had a stat that of QB's who'd played 6 years, he was like 20th of 20 in all rankings aside from completion percentage (where he was 19th of 20). Bradford is a bad QB, he should not be any teams first option as a starting QB.

cdyhybrid

Don't feel bad for Bradford, he's made what, over $100 million now being one of the most mediocre QB's in the league?

Around the NFL just had a stat that of QB's who'd played 6 years, he was like 20th of 20 in all rankings aside from completion percentage (where he was 19th of 20). Bradford is a bad QB, he should not be any teams first option as a starting QB.

Yeah, I don't feel bad for him either. That said, I don't think he's out of line to ask for a trade. Just like the Eagles wouldn't be out of line to tell him to eat shit. If you sign a deal like that you have to know that you don't really have any job security beyond a year.

lmfao

@JamieApody
According to Bradford's agent Sam wants out because w/ the 2nd pick behind him "you better play well or you'll hear it from the fans."

he scared everyone knows he sucks

legit shook

JABEE

lmfao

@JamieApody
According to Bradford's agent Sam wants out because w/ the 2nd pick behind him "you better play well or you'll hear it from the fans."

legit shook

Bradford's got those Halloween Eyes. He's like Ernest.

ckbHg0y.png

3PSltMH.jpg

Someone needs to crop this face onto Ernest.

RBH

lmfao

@JamieApody

legit shook

So why is squicken a fan of Sam Bradford, again?

Bread

Banned
Everything must also be labelled clearly so no one misses the joke.
"Don't move"
Who are they talking to? Could be the guy on the ground, but I don't want to assume. Let's have them address the man as Bradford.
Wait, which one is Bradford? Let's label him by putting his jersey on backwards.

Gobias

Banned
I love how terrible political cartoons are. Just the absolute opposite of subtle.

Being in a lot of business classes means you have to see a lot of professors put both political cartoons and Dilbert cartoons into every PowerPoint. It's a never ending nightmare

Bread

Banned
Being in a lot of business classes means you have to see a lot of professors put both political cartoons and Dilbert cartoons into every PowerPoint
I took a political satire class where we had to do PowerPoints for our finals. One person in my class did theirs on political cartoons and it was the most boring things I've ever seen. The art form (if you can call it that) has not evolved one iota in 100 years.

I did my final on Ali G it was awesome.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Being in a lot of business classes means you have to see a lot of professors put both political cartoons and Dilbert cartoons into every PowerPoint. It's a never ending nightmare

If it's anything like business school was for me, everyone is extremely fiscally conservative so a lot of the humor was pro-republican.

Bread

Banned
If it's anything like business school was for me, everyone is extremely fiscally conservative so a lot of the humor was pro-republican.
Yeah my professors were kind of obnoxiously conservative, using the class as their personal soap box at times.

Gobias

Banned

Yes and that means almost everyone has very lame senses of humor. Turns out there's a lot of shit heels in business school. I take a lot of art and video classes so I also can get the worst in the other direction. Luckily I'm almost done with all my business classes and can just take ping pong my last year.

Top Bottom