• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Spinluck

Grigson sticking to his best player available philosophy.

I wonder if he'll disregard drafting in context to what his team needs. Like, just because a WR may be the best player available doesn't mean he's the best player for your team.

Finish the Pats off, Tygod

eIHAVog.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Grigson sticking to his best player available philosophy.

I wonder if he'll disregard drafting in context to what his team needs. Like, just because a WR may be the best player available doesn't mean he's the best player for your team.

As long as it isn't someone to help keep Luck from getting 14 broken ribs and a punctured lung and a lacerated spleen and a torn bladder and an ulcer, it's all fine.

Jordan Schultz ‏@Schultz_Report 51s51 seconds ago
Hearing #Eagles also had a preference for Jared Goff over Carson Wentz -- disappointment in their camp right now. #NFLDraft

Damn jabee with the quick edit. Either way if this is true it is hysterical.

Jordan Schultz ‏@Schultz_Report 51s51 seconds ago
Hearing #Eagles also had a preference for Jared Goff over Carson Wentz -- disappointment in their camp right now. #NFLDraft

That's got to be a joke, right? Even #breadstream was reporting Goff was going to LA. Hell, that was the pick I threw out there when we were looking for a consensus on #1.

Iggles are the new Browns confirmed.

Cleveland deserves Hackenberg
If this happens and it is possible it does.. I will consider praying to God, Allah, the Flying Spaghetti Monster even that Ben Simmons's knee matches yours.

Stop it.

Ain't that a bitch.

Sorry Eagles-GAF, I really am if this is true.

JABEE

Les Bowen
‏@LesBowen
If u see something really stupid reported about the Eagles by an “expert” u never heard of, why not just scroll on by? Why give it credence?

LES BOWEN taking his shots.

squicken

Once upon a time Skip was a real columnist. Maybe he will use his powers for good now that the landscape is full of Bayless clones? He wouldn't have been so successful if he wasn't a smart dude. Maybe he and his brother can bury the hatchet and do a cooking/sports show

Top Bottom