• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Saints trying to move up and talking to the Browns?

Https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/status/725048692974182401

Fucking smoke everywhere!!!
That is perfect.. They want a qb.. Let them pay, we can prevent the Vikings from getting Treadwell and gain some picks in the process.

No.. I can't be hopeful. No.. They are gonna hurt me. I know it.

Browns will soon have enough draft picks to draft a Trent Truck for every position.
:(

Only way Bradford goes to another team is if the Eagles cut him
That's what it's looking like right now to me too.

I don't know who they will get to deal that's willing to play ball.

Tony Rizzo
Tony Rizzo – ‏@TheRealTRizzo
Hearing Miami, Buffalo, Jets and Titans have all called the Browns about #8 pick.

Cleveland radio show host for those wondering
Dance puppets dance.. For once, our dumbass media is helping.

squicken

I think there are two big issues for Philly

1. Roseman thought he was buying himself 3 years with Wentz. But this sage could bungle that. Lurie doesn't want to give $11m to a player that his GM promptly trades. At the same time, Lurie talked all offseason about emotional intelligence, and his GM clearly misread the QB he gave that $11m to. Howie needs this resolved and not hanging over his new coach's head

2. The Eagles traded this year's 2nd for Bradford. If both the player and the pick are gone, that would be a really bitter pill. I get the sense they truly were blindsided by the trade request, and don't want to trade him. Which is why I think Condon is salting the earth a bit, making it unworkable to keep Bradford

JABEE

The Eagles have already paid Bradford $11million. He's not getting cut. Any team trading for Bradford would be paying him well below market value.

$7 million this year and $4 million guaranteed next season.

The Eagles aren't going to give him away. He won't sit out training camp.

Godslay

Banned
Not to split hairs (though I'm going to) but that's not the only adjective you used as a barometer which is specifically what I highlighted.

Your words:

We've seen arguments very much in favor of Bradford being a great QB from Pep on multiple occasions. Yankee is less effusive in his praise but he'll swear by Bradford's acumen as a quality QB per the second half of last season.

It is what it is. The guy seems to have a bevy of supporters here for whatever reason and that's fine but I agree with CB3 from a page or two ago...

I would say the same for a few Broncos fans and Mark Sanchez. Though these folks are a bit more level headed, I'm not going to lie. I read stuff like "I think Sanchez is going to work in this offense. He's working really hard!" and wonder if I'm in the twilight zone or people are simply moving through the 5 stages of grief and have reached the bargaining and acceptance phase. Or they're just willfully ignoring years of evidence that these fucking guys are either extraordinarily average, endlessly injured, if not just outright woefully shit at playing the QB position. Even worse, there's substantial evidence to support that viewpoint in both cases!

Nobody is saying Sanchez is a great QB or trying to bend reality to fit who we have.

There are a few good reasons why I think he can have a decent year if he's the starter.

He's got a lead on most QBs in terms of chemistry. He's putting the time in with Sanders and DT and the offense in general. He's highly motivated.

He's knows Kubes O. That will help immensely. Less of a learning curve should help the O get up to speed.

He actually fits the offense. He's mobile enough and is pretty accurate on the run. If anything he can game manage and leverage the run in his favor.

Lastly, PM was a shadow of himself last year. I think that stat wise just about any QB on the roster can surpass those stats. We might not get the savvy or clutch performances PM gave us last year... but Sanchez should give us more production.

If someone better comes along though, I don't think anyone is going to be upset.

The Eagles have already paid Bradford $11million. He's not getting cut. Any team trading for Bradford would be paying him well below market value.

$7 million this year and $4 million guaranteed next season.

The Eagles aren't going to give him away. He won't sit out training camp.

The only way they cut him is if he's locker room poison.

Godslay

Banned
Kubes is like crazy insane about turnovers, even for a coach. He will murder Sanchez

If he can survive the batches that Schoob and PM threw, then I think he can let Marky slide with a few.

Don't get me wrong though, if Siemian, Bradford/Kaep/Tyrod, or even a rookie outplays Mark then I want them to have the job. I have little sentimental value to Mark other than being a Bronco.

Too good not to share some Yanet Garcia
Cg_ugxZUUAAZJnt.jpg

squicken

975TheFanatic ‏@975TheFanatic
"The Jets are not interested in Bradford and he is not interested in playing with Chip Kelly" @JeffDarlington on Bradford's options

Chip stuff is not surprising. He was pretty critical about the lack of audibling and constant hurry up

cdyhybrid

Pete and John doing their predraft presser right now, what a waste of time :jnc

Media asking questions they know the team won't answer, the team straight up telling them they're not going to tell the media anything :jnc

Wes

venison crêpe
Is there any where I can find out which defences each team is likely to mostly use this year? I'm finding hard to choose which DL/LB to give in my prediction draft.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
oJybzSf.png

LpGSYFa.png

Kave Man, pls explain

I have no fucking clue, this shit turrible. And no way it's gonna look as good as it does in that image of the arena.

Tony Rizzo
Tony Rizzo – ‏@TheRealTRizzo
Hearing Miami, Buffalo, Jets and Titans have all called the Browns about #8 pick.

Cleveland radio show host for those wondering

BG we gon fuck up and end up with so many picks and suddenly realize we're now in the third round.

JABEE

What team does Bradford want to be on?

Bradford is good with going to the Giants, Packers, Patriots, Steelers, and Seahawks.

All teams that would offer Bradford the security of being the man.

Top Bottom