• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Offseason Thread |OT3| - With the 29th pick of the 2016 NFL draft...

FMT is a dad! How best to celebrate?

Results are only viewable after voting.

the Dolphins had a leader who would have settled this behind closed doors
pHup7bB.jpg

Too bad they gave in to the "PC outrage" culture and ran him out of town

Tom Penny

What team does Bradford want to be on?

Bradford is good with going to the Giants, Packers, Patriots, Steelers, and Seahawks.

All teams that would offer Bradford the security of being the man.

As if Bradford could beat out Jimmy. He'd be lucky to end up the emergency long snapper and placeholder.

Bradford needs to come get this ring backing up The Joe Webb Experience as the 3rd string QB/ 7th string wide receiver on the Panthers.

He already has his money. Now time to get his glory.

AND MIKE MITCHELL ISNT ON THE TEAM ANYMORE SQUICKEN

Jarnet87

Except he is the starter this year. This has nothing to do with starting.

If the Eagles didn't think Wentz could beat out Bradford in camp and start day 1 they wouldn't have moved up to draft him. That doesn't mean he will start day 1 but I think he will be playing pretty quickly if things go south for the Eagles early.

If the Eagles didn't think Wentz could beat out Bradford in camp and start day 1 they wouldn't have moved up to draft him. That doesn't mean he will start day 1 but I think he will be playing pretty quickly if things go south for the Eagles early.
Every thing Howie and Doug has said has been that they are going to take it slow with the rookie. They are recreating Andy's first year, McNabb didn't start until game 10 that year.

RBH

Which member of Patriots-GAF was this?

NEWBURYPORT -- A Seabrook man learned that blaming the New England Patriots for his drunken driving arrest in January won't save him from losing his license for 45 days and paying a hefty fine.

Pulled over on North End Boulevard around 9 p.m. on Jan, 24, Derek Swift, 28, of Knowles Way, told Salisbury police Officer Richard Dellaria that he had consumed more than four beers as the result of the Patriots losing the AFC Championship title game to the Denver Broncos.

"I asked him again how much he had to drink. This time he laughed and said 'are you a Tom Brady fan?' He then said 'come on man, I had at least four beers after they lost.'" Dellaria wrote in his report.

Swift, a contractor working on the Interstate 95/Whittier Memorial Bridge project, was charged with driving while under the influence of alcohol, marked lanes, open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle, registration not in possession and speeding.
http://www.newburyportnews.com/news...cle_087372e1-4deb-50c9-aad5-773d484715ac.html

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Dudes, I know nothing about phones but I'm looking for one at maybe $350 max.

Please advise. Pat/Colt advice will be ignored.

Mech, tell me why you love Wentz so much?
Yes it's kinda wierd. I feel like he just read a bunch of articles/scout reports and liked what he read......

I know he wasn't watching North Dakota games, or college football at all.......
I need to get people to join the draft prediction though!!!
I like to do my predict on draft day, I edit it throughout the day. This allows me to still miss on the majority of my picks, and gain a good draft postion to draft Josh Gordon in the shirtless league.

IIRC he worked out with the team last year correct? He never did with Detroit. Seemed inevitable that Suh would wear out his welcome given his social...disabilities, but I'm surprised it happened so fast. Not really producing on the field and Miami being bad last year no doubt contribute.

It's so weird watching him and his marketing team attempt to make him a star/figure outside of just football while he constantly does stupid stuff to turn people off.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I keep hearing that teams are worried about Tunsil's character, but haven't heard anything concrete. Who has rumors?

Carson Wentz is a good kid. Make him look good in your thread.

vLalVBu.png

wtf?

Doesn't she know that hugs cause dogs stress!? A true monster, right there.

IIRC he worked out with the team last year correct? He never did with Detroit. Seemed inevitable that Suh would wear out his welcome given his social...disabilities, but I'm surprised it happened so fast. Not really producing on the field and Miami being bad last year no doubt contribute.

It's so weird watching him and his marketing team attempt to make him a star/figure outside of just football while he constantly does stupid stuff to turn people off.

No, he did the same thing last year and he played well. It's all just media BS, they all said the same things last year too. It's a non story.

Top Bottom