• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 15 |OT| We didn't do it

bionic77

Who is more excited for nintendos new console, Bionic or Peterson?
Eat a dick you Trump supporter.

AP beat his kid which is child abuse.

Not getting your kids or wife a NINTENDO SWITCH (patent pending) is also abuse. Everyone deserves to be happy (probably even you) and come March 2017 its going to happen!

No more tears Kave and BG! Everything is going to be different in 2017*!

* Happiness only guarantee after March, no guarantees before that!

Bionic is gonna make me buy a Switch, and I had no plans to before.

It's like subliminal messaging reading it everyday.

I want to live in a world without trump or the patriots or their fans.

BigAT

I guess ill admit im a bengals fan.
I just love matt stafford and golden tate :p

0EmS2VB.gif

bionic77

I will preorder a Switch. Also Super MARIO Run is fantastic and challenging.
Mario Run is much better than I thought it would be.

They actually put some thought into the level design instead of most runners which are just random and thoughtless.

Fucking hilarious how much people complain over a game being $10. Weird how so many alleged gamers put no value on the thing they claim to be an enthusiast of.

Dick Sherman got fined for that cheapshot on Davante Adams in the Packers game.

On one hand, it's legal so they need to change the rule. On the other hand, Sherm is a dick and he's been getting away with hits like that for a few weeks now.

cdyhybrid

On one hand, it's legal so they need to change the rule. On the other hand, Sherm is a dick and he's been getting away with hits like that for a few weeks now.

"Getting away with" something legal?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Complain about player safety before the game, take cheap shots during the game. ThugChicken culture.

BigAT

Eat a dick you Trump supporter.

AP beat his kid which is child abuse.

Not getting your kids or wife a NINTENDO SWITCH (patent pending) is also abuse. Everyone deserves to be happy (probably even you) and come March 2017 its going to happen!

No more tears Kave and BG! Everything is going to be different in 2017*!

* Happiness only guarantee after March, no guarantees before that!

Listen, I love Nintendo consoles as much as the next person, but I'm a man that's on the move a lot. Playing basketball, attending roof parties and what have you. As much as I would love to be able to play the vast library of amazing Nintendo games that will surely be available for the SWITCH, I just can't be tied down to my couch all the time.

When are they finally going to make a system for me?

Joe PersonVerified account
‏@josephperson
So recapping Panthers injury list:
OUT -- Charles Johnson, Daryl Williams
Quest. -- Cam Newton, Kelvin Benjamin, Luke Kuechly, David Mayo

Neat

Probably won't matter tho. Panthers are out of the playoffs if either the Bucs or Falcons win tomorrow

bionic77

Listen, I love Nintendo consoles as much as the next person, but I'm a man that's on the move a lot. Playing basketball, attending roof parties and what have you. As much as I would love to be able to play the vast library of amazing Nintendo games that will surely be available for the SWITCH, I just can't be tied down to my couch all the time.

When are they finally going to make a system for me?
Unlike current consoles the Switch is fully compatible with the baller lifestyle.

squicken

Brady, Patriots nearing an uncomfortable crossroads

All QBs who played when they were 38 years old had QBRs above 70 in between 50 and 70 percent of their games. By age 40, their chance of posting a QBR above 70 drops to below 5 percent. This is the range Brady will be in at the start of the 2017 season.

i

Whatever they decide, there is no reason to believe that Brady has the ability to beat the overwhelming trend of aging QBs. Father Time, as they say, is undefeated.

Maybe Jimmy stays in NE and Brady goes to Cleveland?

bionic77

What?! Wow, what a game changer. The SWITCH truly is the great uniter.
It's not just for ballers who gotz no problem getting their dick wet.

If you are a lonely loser not only will the Switch give you that mythical happiness you read about for years and saw on coke commrercials. Not only that but it will make you socially acceptable just by owning the Switch and it will also get you some hot ass ladies (see YouTube ads for the caliber of girls who into this shit).

Like anything the Switch is not for anyone. If you are into sharing $5 hookers with strangers or are into garbage and shit and like being miserable then stick with current consoles.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Bionic is gonna make me buy a Switch, and I had no plans to before.

It's like subliminal messaging reading it everyday.

I want to live in a world without trump or the patriots or their fans.

I am a Nintendo life long and a choice between my team, the Cheatriots, or my real team, Mario and Co., is no choice at all. I made the Switch™ and so can you.

The value of my house goes down every year when they do the yearly assessment, and yet our property taxes go up every year. This is such a fucking scam.

MechDX

Texans linebacker Whitney Mercilus will be held out of Sunday's game due to back injury that flared up, according to a source

Welp.....congrats Tacks

Put your money on Bort

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 5m5 minutes ago
Though he's still listed as questionable for MNF, #Panthers LB Luke Kuechly has cleared the league's concussion protocol.

MechDX

Burnout Paradise is up for Xbox gold members. Everyone should get it so we can do crash mode and jam to Avril Levine at the same time

Joe PersonVerified account
‏@josephperson
So recapping Panthers injury list:
OUT -- Charles Johnson, Daryl Williams
Quest. -- Cam Newton, Kelvin Benjamin, Luke Kuechly, David Mayo

Neat

Probably won't matter tho. Panthers are out of the playoffs if either the Bucs or Falcons win tomorrow

You could still do us a solid and keep Washington out of it.

Fox318

I'm watching tackle my ride on the nfl network.

My God the nfl and these players are cheap.

They show off a 200,000 dollar car then "pimp" a Honda minivan for a cancer survivor that volunteers to help kids in the hood by putting a nfl branded seat cover and some stickers on the outside.

this_guy

Texans linebacker Whitney Mercilus will be held out of Sunday's game due to back injury that flared up, according to a source

Welp.....congrats Tacks

Put your money on Bort

That sucks. Last year Mercilus had like something like 11 sacks and 10 of them were from the Jags.

Top Bottom