• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

We did it!
CdNFbgRVIAA6_uf.jpg:large

We know who really did the work to bring this team back, and I'm not looking at the QB.

Ain't none of you fellow Texans fans going to convince me to buy into this guy. He's got a lot to improve upon and do to make me consider him.

Pagano's definitely out if they can't bullshit their way into playoffs this year. Considering the competition in that division, there's no longer an excuse he hasn't already used

squicken

He's making the conscious choice to take hits instead of throwing INTs.

Needs to learn to throw incompletions when it's not there. Brady does this all the time. Purposefully throw it close enough to not get the ground penalty but never close enough to get picked. Luck just holds it and takes sacks

MechDX

Few quick things:

1) Osweiler still sucks

2) Texans DONT win games like this

3) This is a huge win considering their record in primetime.

This is a great sunday to be a Colts fan. Really a great sunday. I don't know right now if I need to punch something, have a beer and smoke 30 cigarettes or if I need to fall down in fetal position and just die. Really great sunday.

Congrats Texans fans, hope you motherfuckers win the division.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Imagine the idiots that left in the third 😂
This is a great sunday to be a Colts fan. Really a great sunday. I don't know right now if I need to punch something, have a beer and smoke 30 cigarettes or if I need to fall down in fetal position and just die. Really great sunday.
Congrats Texans fans, hope you motherfuckers win the division.
No, it okay, don't be cry.

Beach

Every time the camera cuts to Dungy and his concentrated stare it's so hard not to laugh

A scared laugh as I fear for my life :(

Velcro Fly

The only good part about today is I have off work tomorrow. I get to fill my body with glorious reheated White Castle and some ice cold Cherry Coke and stay up for another few hours.

Colts need to blow it up and rebuild. Luck is being paid a ton. Hilton and Dwayne Allen too (lol). Just need to do a better job getting guys in the mid rounds of the draft. Probably going to have another top 15 pick this year.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Few quick things:

1) Osweiler still sucks

2) Texans DONT win games like this

3) This is a huge win considering their record in primetime.

Basically....

but I'd still like to beat a good team one time this year.

Narag

lol ten years since the colts lost like this in the regular season.irsay's going to do so much coke tonight

With 4:56 left in the 4th quarter, the colts had a 99% chance of winning according to the live odds fracker on the ESPN app

a percent for every gore yard

if only he had 100

Needs to learn to throw incompletions when it's not there. Brady does this all the time. Purposefully throw it close enough to not get the ground penalty but never close enough to get picked. Luck just holds it and takes sacks
Maybe for his sanity.

But young Rodgers (not Rodgers now, he's gunshy) and Ben took/take a lot of hits in lieu of throwing INTs or letting the offense sputter. Sometimes there's nothing there, do you throw it away or do you wait and make a play. Russell is the same way.

Brady never had great improv ability, so it makes sense for him to throw it in the ground. Luck can do better than that.

Unless... it keeps getting him hurt or screws up his ability to make timing throws. Maybe Rodgers is the cautionary tale here, unless he can get it turned around.

MechDX

Scott Kacsmar ‏@FO_ScottKacsmar 6h6 hours ago
Packers down 17-6 at halftime. A reminder that GB is 1-29 with Rodgers when down multiple scores in 2nd half.

Scott Kacsmar ‏@FO_ScottKacsmar 7m7 minutes ago
@FO_ScottKacsmar Almost as odd as Aaron Rodgers' 1-30 record, Brock Osweiler is 3-2 when down multiple scores in 2nd half.

Brock >>>>>>>>>>>>> Rodgers.

Top Bottom