• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

RBH

I will now engage in the ceremonial lighting of the penis:

MqIzkKf.gif

_Pg4Dg.gif

yioV1.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Velcro Fly

Colts scoring and taking leads in the first half is a relatively forgotten feeling. Usually they just don't show up until the second half.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

The Beard

Fair catch on the 6 yard line? Why the fuck would he do that?

There's a good chance that the ball either goes in the endzone or bounces forward if he just lets it bounce.

Texans aren't going anywhere with Brock at QB. Their division is so bad they might make playoffs but are certain to get wrecked in their first playoff game

effzee

Dallas wins. Giants win. Racists win.

Football sucks. And with next 2 against Minn and Dallas Eagles will be stuck at 3 wins and out of playoff contention by mid season.

They have injuries on defense but they aren't IR type. They can get better there. Luck has kinda sorta been better on turnovers this year. Top 12 isn't even much of a compliment. League has a lot of bad teams
I do think they're a lock to win that division. Only competition is the Titans, which probably is a 7-9 or 8-8 team at the end. (maybe worse)

Luck will need to carry them, and I think he'll do it.

Top Bottom