• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 6 - I'm Going to Go Home and Sleep With My Wife

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Brock fucking SUCKKKKKKS

Sephzilla

tl8ih3kbpfvavhwjrpvg.jpg

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/fox-sports-is-extremely-lazy-1787863186
Yeah I caught that shit immediately. Wow

Pepiope

Dallas wins. Giants win. Racists win.

Football sucks. And with next 2 against Minn and Dallas Eagles will be stuck at 3 wins and out of playoff contention by mid season.
This isn't our year, never was. Just look forward to Wentz growing as a QB

Pepiope

What the hell happened with the Eagles today that y'all are on a ledge?
Not on a ledge. Just the result of the games don't matter this season, we aren't super bowl contenders. I just want to see Wentz improve by the years end and get ready for next season.

Hindl

Dallas wins. Giants win. Racists win.

Football sucks. And with next 2 against Minn and Dallas Eagles will be stuck at 3 wins and out of playoff contention by mid season.

Before the season started this was the expected outcome. Just watch for Wentz' development. Then get a FA WR and draft a RB, and lots of OL and LBers
What the hell happened with the Eagles today that y'all are on a ledge?

Before he got suspended, Lane Johnson was one of the best RTs in the league and was really solidifying the line. We threw in Big V (he's got a long ass name), a 5th round rookie who's a big guy but very raw and not very athletic, and kept the rest of the line the same. Unfortunately, he played like someone with that profile would, and got manhandled by Kerrigan. And considering that we haven't even faced the "good" pass rushing teams yet, we expect him to be continually shitty. He pretty much singlehandedly gave Wentz no time to throw or do anything, and the offense couldn't really move despite his best efforts.

The second part is that the defense completely collapsed and was run all over. They couldn't get off the field and let Matt Jones break off at least 4 20 yard runs. And again, this was against Washington, and we're about to head into the tough part of our schedule. So considering how they played the last two games, the season isn't looking good. I'm more worried about Wentz getting happy feet and seeing ghosts than anything else, Big V needs to develop, and fast. Problem is next game is against Minnesota. Plus, we keep getting fucked over by penalties.

Top Bottom