• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 7 [OT] - Challenge of the SuperFrauds

Dominator

Has nobody else noticed all the graphics say Thursday Night Football? And the little ads the woman says when they come or go from commercial says TNF also.

How lazy lol

Tankard

Has nobody else noticed all the graphics say Thursday Night Football? And the little ads the woman says when they come or go from commercial says TNF also.

How lazy lol

It's odd, but they see these primetime events as a show, so they have these brands attached to games on differents dates. Its not unusual to see a game in the middle of the week called Sunday/Monday Night Footbal, i think it happens a lot on pre-season.

BigAT

This get posted?

lPFCt7M.jpg

Anytime there's a TE in the backfield, the Giants are running or doing one of those short swing passes/screens.

Shit play call on first down, too.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The world does not deserve those necro worshipping fucks getting an iota of legitimacy. We let their rape enabling coach get his signature win and their "white out" ends like a session with you and your Leafa pillow.

Up ten points going in the fourth and you choke.. and choke bad.. now we have northwestern and the Children of the Corn coming up.. this was the worst time to drop one as I can see us possibly lose to Nebraska at this moment. I am more mad about this loss than Michigan State I.. infuriating

And I'm glad your fat faced fuckwit of a coach got his shit pushed in. I hope he becomes John L Smith 2.0..

Yeah I agree it was like "haha Ohio State lost!....wait"

Bret will never be *that* bad give him some credit.

Arkansas always sits on that line between mediocrity and good anyway. Bielema is perfect for that line because we're never getting anyone that is a bigger name. Our only actual path to a championship is an up and coming unknown but nobody is going to pay that guy $4+ million a year.

Top Bottom