• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't the Trumps score like 40 unanswered points? When was this commercial and what was the turning point of the game?

I need to see some receipts Floy. Your word just ain't good enough.

Look, I am sorry BG told you that you don't got what it takes to be a JoyConBoyz. But you can still get a Switch. No one is stopping you. Don't let your bitter feelings take you down the path of Trumpism. You need to stop with these lies or else go full on Trump and start walking around with a Brady jersey, Trump hat and a dildo up your ass.

http://apptrigger.com/2017/02/05/nintendo-switch-outcome-super-bowl-51-patriots-falcons/

As soon as it aired, Ryan fumbles..

The Switch abandoned us Bionic..

Texans only weakness on defense is safety and an ILB who can do pass coverage. A good safety fixes both issues.
Then I think you'll be happy with him..

The Broncos have an unknown quantity on their roster. Plus I don't think Siemian was that bad this year. I'd say he was thoroughly average behind a terrible offensive line. If the Broncos could put up 24 points per game, they would probably have been 11-5 or 12-4 this year.

That's four more points per game than this year.
That's a fair point, Anderson being hurt doesn't solve matters either..

lmao, Nintendo's a Japanese company, not an American one.
i know that.. I'm just pointing out the coincidence to Bionic...

squicken

My visceral reaction to that game was that Brady was now the GOAT. And he probably is. Whatever else he just doesn't get scared. He has mastered fear, which is something less than 1% of athletes ever do. Almost all of them choke in big moments. He gets better

At the same time, he threw like 6 passes that could have been intercepted. If Atlanta could just catch a ball, or Quinn wasn't an idiot, or if Ryan didn't choke like so many others, then Brady has 3 SB losses.

But that all happened and he destroyed the Falcons in the end. He's the best ever

My visceral reaction to that game was that Brady was now the GOAT. And he probably is. Whatever else he just doesn't get scared. He has mastered fear, which is something less than 1% of athletes ever do. Almost all of them choke in big moments. He gets better

At the same time, he threw like 6 passes that could have been intercepted. If Atlanta could just catch a ball, or Quinn wasn't an idiot, or if Ryan didn't choke like so many others, then Brady has 3 SB losses.

But that all happened and he destroyed the Falcons in the end. He's the best ever

He is supposed to be this great defensive mind, why didnt the Falcons go nickel and have a DB just follow White around the field. How can you let a RB destroy you in the pass game like that. My sense from that game was the Pats went in at the half and made adjustments, while the Falcons went in and started thinking about where they were going to celebrate.

Hindl

Yeah I can't argue it. But man the Falcons fucked up so hard

What do I do on a snow day?

Drink some of Seattle's finest beer

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Patriots are a few plays from going like 3-4 in Super Bowls

Crazy to think really

MechDX

I wonder how chandler jones and Jamie Collins feel right now

zombieland_gif.gif

Brady/Bill era are a few plays from like 7-0 or 0-7. Their first 3 wins were by 3 points each.
Yeah if not for the tapping and shit things would be so fucking different. I almost hope a different team is dominant once Brady and the cheat are gone, because it would be neat to have a great team that all football fans could feel good about their accomplishments.

MechDX

I did a mock for my boy Russell and the Seahawks:

26: R1P26 OT RYAN RAMCZYK
WISCONSIN
58: R2P26 C PAT ELFLEIN
OHIO STATE
90: R3P26 OT DION DAWKINS
TEMPLE
105: R3P41 C ETHAN POCIC
LSU
184: R5P39 OT DAN SKIPPER
ARKANSAS
211: R6P26 EDGE JOSH CARRAWAY
TCU
229: R7P8 RB DEVINE REDDING
INDIANA

Think I nailed it

Tom Penny

Yeah if not for the tapping and shit things would be so fucking different. I almost hope a different team is dominant once Brady and the cheat are gone, because it would be neat to have a great team that all football fans could feel good about their accomplishments.

It's too bad the Eagles suck so the Pats won't get to beat them in the SB again. Maybe one day they can get a good QB and win one someday.

It's too bad the Eagles suck so the Pats won't get to beat them in the SB again. Maybe on day they can get a good QB and win one someday.
Who knows, maybe they get there again and the other team cheats to beat them because they know they are not good enough to win on their own.

JABEE

I don't even know what to say this morning.

I had been listening to Atlanta sports radio every day on the way to and from work over the previous two weeks, watched and read every Super Bowl-related thing I could get my hands on, just doing everything I could to soak it in. I got my schedule changed so that I could be off from work for the Super Bowl, then I worked a night shift (8pm-8am) in the ICU the night before the Super Bowl, then drove straight from the hospital to the airport in the morning and flew down to Atlanta to watch the game with my family. I was dead tired, but excited as hell at the same time to have this opportunity, and I wasn't going to miss it.

But that loss last night was the most Atlanta thing ever. Even when we were up 28-3 and some people at our Super Bowl party were proclaiming the game over, I didn't assume anything and kept my emotions in check because I know better as an Atlanta sports fan. Hell, that's a big reason why I rarely post during games.

I'm just completely spent. I've been through so many disappointments as an Atlanta sports fan over the years, but this is easily the saddest moment of all. The car ride back home was absolutely miserable. The Falcons hosts on the radio sounded like they were on the verge of tears.

This is going to hurt for a long long time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEkIou3WFnM

Bread

Banned
I dunno he only is getting better with time. On the other hand, there were only 2 years between Peyton throwing for 5400 yds/55 TDs and being carried to a SB victory by his defense
Injuries played a big part in that for Peyton. If Brady stays healthy he could win 2 more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom