• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duxxy3

Garappolo could turn out to be the greatest QB ever. But there's just no film on the guy at all. He's only thrown for 700 yards throughout his entire career. Anyone giving up more than a 3rd round pick would be insane

He was taken in the second round. He's not going for any less than his draft pick.

Pats would just keep him.

Jarnet87

He was taken in the second round. He's not going for any less than his draft pick.

Pats let Mallet go for 6th/7th round pick and they drafted him in the third (Mallet was the 74th pick, Garoppolo the 62nd). They will undoubtedly lose him to FA unless there is a clear timeline where Brady retires and he guaranteed the job. Likely scenario is they trade him something or get nothing.

Hindl

They should. It doesn't matter where he was drafted. Would you really give up a 2nd or more for a 4th year QB who's only thrown for 700 yards and 5 TDs total? I'm sure some team will make the deal but that doesn't change the fact that it's a bad idea

Duxxy3

They should. It doesn't matter where he was drafted. Would you really give up a 2nd or more for a 4th year QB who's only thrown for 700 yards and 5 TDs total? I'm sure some team will make the deal but that doesn't change the fact that it's a bad idea

Considering how good he looked in his short time. Absolutely.

Pats let Mallet go for 6th/7th round pick and they drafted him in the third (Mallet was the 74th pick, Garoppolo the 62nd). They will undoubtedly lose him to FA unless there is a clear timeline where Brady retires and he guaranteed the job. Likely scenario is they trade him something or get nothing.

Mallet looked like shit in his short time with us.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This sounds like something a Trump supporter would say.

...It does...doesn't it. I'm sorry.

He's an undersized Patriots running back...uh oh.

Let's pull up a file picture of James White.
li8UX7i.jpg

MechDX

That stolen Brady tweet with pic I posted is fake. Doh!

Either way the thief is about to get fucked:

C4APDRuVMAAic1B.jpg:large

Chuck Norris coming for dat ass!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
HarmfulInconsequentialAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Look at Allen's hand slide in and keep the ball off the ground. So fucking lucky. Amazing.

The real amazing part of this play wasn't just the catch, as it was on first down and they were picking apart the field. It was that the Falcons challenged it giving the Pats another time out before the 2 minute warning and costing them a timeout for their end of game drive.

Bread

Banned
The real amazing part of this play wasn't just the catch, as it was on first down and they were picking apart the field. It was that the Falcons challenged it giving the Pats another time out before the 2 minute warning and costing them a timeout for their end of game drive.

nah the catch was the real amazing part of the play

WedgeX

Banned
There have been a ton of daytime commercials with Mike Ditka lately. Did he lose all of his teeth and get dentures lately? His voice sounds very off.

Leveon Bell is a free agent?

hmmm

He can come to Detroit and we can win the Super Bowl next year since the Falcons wasted my one time offer of sacrifice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom