• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
213?

He's not gonna make it to 35

Rodgers has had 341 in basically 9 years starting so....

:(

But that probably counts running out of bounds for a short loss when he rolls out and doesn't find anything so...eh

Probably won't :(

Its the Bears.....

Call me when Tannehill wins a playoff game. Until then he is the same level as Dak

Shit-tier

#QBWinz?

Let me know when you can discuss things above Gatas level.

Hate to say it but tannehill is just slightly above Brocks level. He will never amount to anything. :(

Im sorry friend but facts are facts

He'll probably be Top 10 next year...so unless Brock suddenly jumps 17 -20 spots from 32 Tannehill will be far above garbage like Brock.

MechDX

He'll probably be Top 10 next year...so unless Brock suddenly jumps 17 -20 spots from 32 Tannehill will be far above garbage like Brock.

Baby-Laughing-Hard-and-Falls-Over.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Srs question Kyle was the hot candidate but after yesterday's meltdown are Niners fans even excited for shanny 2.0 anymore?

He turned Matt Ryan into an MVP, so they should be!

Until the ownership fires him after two seasons.

Sanjuro

The front office fixed that. Everybody called it garbage excuses, but he was throwing deep balls to absolute trash for years. Corpse of galloway, Sam Aiken, Brandon Lloyd, corpse of ochocinco, stanbeck, Matthew slater, Taylor price, Brandon Tate, tiquan Underwood, Dobson, the list goes on. I will say after the knee injury his accuracy to a big hit overall, but once he got half decent threats downfield, he put it back together. He threw some ridiculously nice dimes to Hogan this season.

Speaking of that are any of pats had going to the parade tomorrow? I'll be there for sure, this may be the last one for who knows how long. Been so fortunate to have bill and Tom, but the clock is ticking so I'm gonna soak it all in.

Im heading into the city, but missing the parade this year. 😢

this_guy

All this Brock hate. I would refute most of these statements but yeah Brock is indefensible.

Look! Brock can't be defended against for once!

BigAT

"I'm not going to the White House. Basic reason for me is I don't feel accepted in the White House. With the president having so many strong opinions and prejudices I believe certain people might feel accepted there while others won't."

Respect.

bionic77

"I'm not going to the White House. Basic reason for me is I don't feel accepted in the White House. With the president having so many strong opinions and prejudices I believe certain people might feel accepted there while others won't."

Respect.
Knowing the NFL they will probably shit on him for not agreeing to see Trump while ignoring Brady diss Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom