• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

Trent dilfer on Montana's level.

1555712-252150_gerstmann100_463_super.jpg

Hindl

That would be a really bad move by the Bears

I'm hoping they trade for Jimmy or reach for a QB

But I don't want to see the Pats get better

But I hate the Bears....

nsr.gif

The Bears aren't going to suddenly get better in the next few years

Bread

Banned
Holy shit I didn't even notice how Alford gave up on the game winning td. He could have stopped it a yard short but he was just jogging around.

cdyhybrid

Holy shit I didn't even notice how Alford gave up on the game winning td. He could have stopped it a yard short but he was just jogging around.

Alford getting the pick-six was an omen. He's too shitty to make that sort of play in a Super Bowl without something going horribly wrong afterward.

JABEE

I wonder if Randy Moss will get into the Hall of Fame or if he will have to wait like TO because he was a bad teammate who forced trades etc

bionic77

Ugh. So many Trumpers.

BG what is up with your boy?

Why the hell would Lebron want to trade Love for Melo? Melo is a worse rebounder, is just as bad if not worse at defense and kind of plays the same position as LeBron.

It makes no sense.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Ugh. So many Trumpers.

BG what is up with your boy?

Why the hell would Lebron want to trade Love for Melo? Melo is a worse rebounder, is just as bad if not worse at defense and kind of plays the same position as LeBron.

It makes no sense.

As much as melo is done and way past his prime, look at loves big game stat lines. He consistently sucks absolute ass.

Mindlog

That Horizon stream made the game look pretty god damn boring.

Rick Stroud ‏@NFLSTROUD 2h2 hours ago

#Bucs will have at least one opening on their coaching staff. Jon Embree will join Kyle Shanahan's staff with 49ers as assistant HC/TEs.
He was alright.

Tom Penny

Nah, they far surpassed it.

Regardless, they both have asterisks next to them.

Actually they both had biggest comebacks in SB history next to them but think whatever makes you feel better about catching that L.

It makes no sense.

Lebron said they need a play maker and defensive toughness.

Line_HTX

One final look at all of the festivities. I think everyone from all levels involved, players, coaches, league officials, and every single visitor and outside media people all raved at this host committee's job in putting up an epic show for 9 days. I seriously hope that we do not wait another 15 years for another hosting opportunity, and please be less than 7 years like fucking Glendale got. The experience overall has been amazing for everyone here. You all are welcome in this city anytime. Later, thread.

C39DFR0UkAQpyWW.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
One final look at all of the festivities. I think everyone from all levels involved, players, coaches, league officials, and every single visitor and outside media people all raved at this host committee's job in putting up an epic show for 9 days. I seriously hope that we do not wait another 15 years for another hosting opportunity, and please be less than 7 years like fucking Glendale got. The experience overall has been amazing for everyone here. You all are welcome in this city anytime. Later, thread.

C39DFR0UkAQpyWW.jpg

You'd think it'd get it more often since New Orleans and Arizona seem to host it all the time

bionic77

As much as melo is done and way past his prime, look at loves big game stat lines. He consistently sucks absolute ass.
Melo cannot play without the ball.

If they had Melo that would mean Lebron would have to play the 4 and Melo would play SF.

What they really need is a two way shooting guard or a big man who could finish and defense smaller players. Those guys don't grow on trees though.

Its just weird that he is panicking. They are going to make the Finals and anything could happen. This move would make them worse and now that Love knows about it it might poison their chemistry.

Just weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom