• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you want the Pats to be the Texans?
No I want classic Patriots back but it isn't going to happen so its the best alternative.

Current uniform is approaching 20 years old. The current Whites are absolutely perfect but the Blue is starting to look very stale.

Img.photobucket.com/albums/v88/jpslapshot22/TomBrady.jpg

Fantomex

Are you out with Bread and DM? #sources

Pats fans are still the worst. Chan was right in the hatred he had for them. We can make a thread about the Browns and they'll show up like Lunchbox hoping one day we agree with them that there the best thing since Jesus. I can't wait for Zelda to come out. I'm going to forget about football. I'll be flying to Barcelona to watch the greatest sports team ever and then catching a spurs game when I come back. NFL is dead to me.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Pats fans are still the worst. Chan was right in the hatred he had for them. We can make a thread about the Browns and they'll show up like Lunchbox hoping one day we agree with them that there the best thing since Jesus. I can't wait for Zelda to come out. I'm going to forget about football. I'll be flying to Barcelona to watch the greatest sports team ever and then catching a spurs game when I come back. NFL is dead to me.

What are the New England Patriots doing in Barcelona? Team trip?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Thank you for proving my point.

That's funny friend. Futbol is the real deal. You'd have to cheat on 3-4 different competitions/continents to become the goat.

Futbol is easily the most corrupt of all major sports. Refs take money, players take money, teams collude with other teams to advance (and it's gonna happen again if FIFA gets their way)

Fantomex

Futbol is easily the most corrupt of all major sports. Refs take money, players take money, teams collude with other teams to advance (and it's gonna happen again if FIFA gets their way)

So you're saying Kraft is very excited about starting team ASAP?

AgeEighty

I'm a Pats fan, and I'm a pretty mellow, sportsmanlike guy. I congratulate other teams and their fans, I don't take my team's success for granted, and I know it's transient.

But all the people online calling me an asshole kind of make me want to turn into the monster they already think I am. There's a certain point after which the only really valid response to everyone spewing bile in your direction is to tell them to go fuck themselves.

Just realized something.

Asterisks threw the corner route and the swing off scrimmage because they didn't want a repeat of what happened to the Seahawks in the Asterisks/Seahawks Super Bowl..

You're coming to Urop?

Just got around to reading the entire SB OT. That was glorious! Highly suggest you do the same. Best GAF thread of all time.
Say no to the NBA and Switch.

BigAT

f8325fa191d493e3fdaca02c4890d560.gif

Oh no, the lifelongs are here. May god have mercy on our souls...

LionPride

Banned
Donta Hightower is a great LB, he becomes a man possessed sometimes

I may absolutely hate the Patriots, Brady, and the city of Boston, but I like some players on that motherfuckin team

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Donta Hightower is a great LB, he becomes a man possessed sometimes

I may absolutely hate the Patriots, Brady, and the city of Boston, but I like some players on that motherfuckin team

Gronk is probably the most likable guy in the league

I don't think bionic even hates him and probably wishes he'd join the Steelers

Aaron D.

I'm a Pats fan, and I'm a pretty mellow, sportsmanlike guy. I congratulate other teams and their fans, I don't take my team's success for granted, and I know it's transient.

But all the people online calling me an asshole kind of make me want to turn into the monster they already think I am. There's a certain point after which the only really valid response to everyone spewing bile in your direction is to tell them to go fuck themselves.

Suck it, you cheating, Trump-sympathizing Nazi!

I'm a Pats fan too, born & raised in Brighton.

The hate directed towards the team/fans is so obnoxious. Guess we know how it feels to be a Yankee/Cowboys fan.

Duxxy3

Every celebrity does charity stuff to save money on taxes, they also got paid for appearances.

Well see if the pats are willing to pay him... Not confident about it.

I think Bill will pony up the money. He paid Mayo a ton. It's not the Patriots don't pay players, they're just more selective about it. They don't pay for skill. They pay for leadership, toughness and effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom