• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
C4QSFb6WQAIEy2s.jpg:large

Squicken knows no shame

This might almost be as good as the ravenburger fan.

Blount also not going to the White House, so for the people at home who can't keep up that's:

- Martellus Bennet
- Devin McCourty
- Chris Long
- Dont'a Hightower
- James White (probably)
- Legarrete Blount

Gobias

Banned
So you like it? Might look into this one. It's not too big?

I like it a lot. I've only had it for 6 months or so but I got no complaints.

My model is an inch smaller. I like the size but I don't think I would mind if it was a little bigger.

e - There are probably a few different Dell Inspirons you could look into depending on the specifics you want.

MechDX

Looks like COD is back on the menu boys!!!

If they remove that wall running bullshit and future laserbeam and robot garbage. Knowing Activision: "Going back to WWII !! Alternate timeline where Nazi's wall run and use killer robots!"

Pretty soon it'll just be Brady and Kraft.

That is 6 of 53 players. Then add in coaching staff and "other" personel. I would have liked to see more

Jarnet87

Macbook's are fine. You are paying the Apple price but they will work great for 3-4 years before Apple sneaks in their self destructing updates that kill it's speed. Thus the cycle must be restarted.

MechDX

Dallas Morning NewsVerified account
‏@dallasnews

#Breaking: Ex-@Baylor president Ken Starr is reportedly a frontrunner for a Trump administration position

Meanwhile at the Legion of Doom

You should take trips to our great national parks in your region while we still have them.
The day the thread was made about the Republicans pushing for drilling in national parks I asked my wife how far away Yellowstone is from us. I would love to visit places like that while they still exist.

Bread

Banned
Macbook's are fine. You are paying the Apple price but they will work great for 3-4 years before Apple sneaks in their self destructing updates that kill it's speed. Thus the cycle must be restarted.
My experience with PCs vs Macbooks
PCs: Cheaper, great specs, work great out of the box, Windows. All good stuff. Then 6 months down the road it slows down. 1 year later it takes a minute to boot up. 2 years later it is useless and has no value.
Macbooks: Expensive, but they work consistently for 3 or 4 years until they go. Then weird people buy them for like half of what they originally cost.

Pretty soon it'll just be Brady and Kraft.

I hope so, would be great if like half the team says fuck your couch and stay at home.

Dutch why aren't you offering BG a special deal on a macbook :/

I no longer work at the Apple Store friend! I do know a guy....

I can hook you guys up with some fine ass champagne for a good deal.

If they remove that wall running bullshit and future laserbeam and robot garbage. Knowing Activision: "Going back to WWII !! Alternate timeline where Nazi's wall run and use killer robots!

I FUCKING hope not. I want a new World at War or Modern Warfare.

Yesss keep growing.

When is the visit? I hope at least half of the players, don't go.

One guy of my group project went MIA tonight (deadline tomorrow) turns out the cunt is on a pub crawl.

He can go die a fiery death together with all group projects.

Gobias

Banned
One guy of my group project went MIA tonight (deadline tomorrow) turns out the cunt is on a pub crawl.

For one of my group projects you can fire someone and they have to drop the class or do the entire thing by themselves

In undergrad I had a group project once. One of the girls in our group was a senior. She didn't show up to any meetings or answer our texts. On presentation day she showed up to present, no fucks given.

That girls name was Kellyanne Conway.
Haha jk, or am i

Bread

Banned
I thoroughly enjoyed it when people bailed on group projects because I knew they would likely have to retake the course and spend another thousand on it.

I thoroughly enjoyed it when people bailed on group projects because I knew they would likely have to retake the course and spend another thousand on it.

Unfortunately we have a education system where it will only cost him time, not money.

In undergrad I had a group project once. One of the girls in our group was a senior. She didn't show up to any meetings or answer our texts. On presentation day she showed up to present, no fucks given.

That girls name was Kellyanne Conway.
Haha jk

Lmao

NastyBook

ATL re-signed Eric Weems. I'm convinced dude has dirt on a higher up within the organization, because he should've been cut/fired the SECOND the SB was over.

I'll stand in. What is the topic and where am I going?

We ran some fucking investment strategy models and are writing a report about it. Need to hand it in tomorrow and present on Monday. If you could write a code so we can implement transaction costs that would be swell.

JABEE

It's an opinion paper about why the Patriots are legit and not cheaters.

We ran some fucking investment strategy models and are writing a report about it. Need to hand it in tomorrow and present on Monday. If you could write a code so we can implement transaction costs that would be swell.
I have never done either of these things.

Are you using excel?

[(effective Capital gains tax percentage*taxable income]+(other fees)]

I don't know what your model looks like. Apply this to each investment and quantity of shares.

I'm providing as much help as your teammate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom