• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pushing as many people as I can onto Chromebooks. 90% of people don't use Laptops for any more than Internet browsing and YouTube videos (and 5 of the other 10% are douchebags who insist they need a beast of a machine - for Internet browsing and YouTube videos). As a former tech support guy/family tech support who's fixed his fair share of virus ridden windows machines I've had my fill. Google ain't paying me, but they probably should.

silicon-valley-dick-joke.gif

Erlich jerking 2 Mandingos. Jared pulled 2 baby heads.

Tom Penny

So Shanahan was happy he didn't change his coaching style due to circumstances in the game. Now that's the situational coach I want. SF got a good one.

Pats gonna field the first all-white modem NFL team next season

Are there even 5 white DB's in division one football?

I'm pushing as many people as I can onto Chromebooks. 90% of people don't use Laptops for any more than Internet browsing and YouTube videos (and 5 of the other 10% are douchebags who insist they need a beast of a machine - for Internet browsing and YouTube videos). As a former tech support guy/family tech support who's fixed his fair share of virus ridden windows machines I've had my fill. Google ain't paying me, but they probably should.

Never! I need a beast!

Never! I need a beast!

Don't call me when your Windows machine slows to a crawl!

I made a PC for my cousin. Went back a week later, he was literally infested. Had a virus that opened 10 webpages anytime the mouse was clicked, disabled the keyboard, and opened and closed the optical drives whenever the mouse moved.

A WEEK! I was actually impressed.

Don't call me when your Windows machine slows to a crawl!

I made a PC for my cousin. Went back a week later, he was literally infested. Had a virus that opened 10 webpages anytime the mouse was clicked, disabled the keyboard, and opened and closed the optical drives whenever the mouse moved.

A WEEK! I was actually impressed.

I don't think I've had a virus since like 2005?

So Shanahan was happy he didn't change his coaching style due to circumstances in the game. Now that's the situational coach I want. SF got a good one.

Are there even 5 white DB's in division one football?

Watch the all-22 footage and you will see on the key plays there were players open, but matty...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom