• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

Gave my brother an NES Classic and kept one for myself. Glad I was able to order them before they were discontinued.

cdyhybrid

Ok I have been here and there and pre-occupied with lots of other shit but I keep hearing this nonsense from Pats fans, players, and now even coaches about how they showed Goodell and got revenge. WTF are these people talking about?

I really don't get it. You got caught trying to gain an advantage AGAIN. The first time he burned the tapes. What in the world was Roger supposed to do here? Go light on the Pats? Do nothing?
Ignore them. Bawwston cares more about getting everyone to suck the Pats' dicks than winning the Super Bowl.

ProFootballTalkVerified account
‏@ProFootballTalk

If Houston wants another Super Bowl someone (cough, taxpayers) is probably going to have to pay for stadium upgrades

No Funds League at it again

MechDX

ProFootballTalkVerified account
‏@ProFootballTalk

If Houston wants another Super Bowl someone (cough, taxpayers) is probably going to have to pay for stadium upgrades

No Funds League at it again

Certain morons here want to renovate the Astrodome to ANOTHER convention center instead of just putting that money into constantly improving NRG.

Knock that fucker down.

EDIT: Florio's article is inaccurate.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ze-to-upgrade-nrg-stadium-commences/#comments
It would be Houstons 4th Super Bowl hosting an not its 3rd if it gets another

JABEE

Joe Flacco keeps winning.

http://wearefanatics.com/most-attractive-nfl-teams/

WNDSvnx.png

Tom Penny

Ok I have been here and there and pre-occupied with lots of other shit but I keep hearing this nonsense from Pats fans, players, and now even coaches about how they showed Goodell and got revenge. WTF are these people talking about?

I really don't get it. You got caught trying to gain an advantage AGAIN. The first time he burned the tapes. What in the world was Roger supposed to do here? Go light on the Pats? Do nothing?
So when is the NFL going to release the PSI testing results? What do they have to hide? Transparency and integrity of the game are Goodells mantras...

cdyhybrid

Imagine if Westbrook Harden and Durant all played for the same team. That would have really been something.

Would have been amazing to watch. Guaranteed ring and that core could make you a contender for a decade. Shame such a thing isn't possible in the NBA.

You need a QB that can't complete a 2 yard pass without throwing a pick? You already have one.

Remember when Chip Kelly won a playoff game?

Would have been amazing to watch. Guaranteed ring and that core could make you a contender for a decade. Shame such a thing isn't possible in the NBA.

Remember when Chip Kelly won a playoff game?
To bad he was saddled with the worst gm in the NFL. No coach could win with a Howie built team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom