• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Franchise Bennett?

michael-jordan-laughing.gif
They got money to spend and while it is frightenly easy to get around there is a spending floor.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
There is a Wii/PS2 game called Dokapon Kingdom that is so competitive that I personally saw it ruin a lifelong friendship and an engagement.

That's insane

Only games like Mario Kart and Settlers of Catan should be doing that to people

The card game "spoons" also has a damn body count

Hindl

Aguayo will take the next step.

do kickers take the next step?

Caleb Sturgis had his best ever year last year with the Eagles and was a pretty solid kicker after washing out with the Dolphins. Had 35 made FG which was tied for second in the league

From reading impressions us married men have to be careful wirh 1, 2 Switch. Apparently it is so fun that eventually people get carried away and it almost always ends with two girls trying to have a dick sucking contest with whoever invited them over.

I don't want to get divorced so I will leave 1,2 to the single JCBs.

There is the Rainbow Party mini game but you need to have at least 8 women over. Not a problem for any jcb's!

bionic77

There is the Rainbow Party mini game but you need to have at least 8 women over. Not a problem for any jcb's!
I hope my middle aged wang is up to the task.

Going to be tough to handle the money, ladies and JoyCons at the same time. I better man up though. JCBs get it done.

It's time like this one could almost be jealous of lonely PS4 bros and Boners who are playing Call of Duty 10 in their basement alone and covered in Dorito dust.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Are the JCBz gonna all play Mario Kart when it comes out?

Was that seriously still the last time NFL GAF got together and played a damn video game??? (Not counting Madden I guess...kind of a different crowd there anyway)

Was that seriously still the last time NFL GAF got together and played a damn video game??? (Not counting Madden I guess...kind of a different crowd there anyway)
PS4 Destiny beta/alpha we all had some games ...

BigAT

Rocket League.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I hope my middle aged wang is up to the task.

Going to be tough to handle the money, ladies and JoyCons at the same time. I better man up though. JCBs get it done.

It's time like this one could almost be jealous of lonely PS4 bros and Boners who are playing Call of Duty 10 in their basement alone and covered in Dorito dust.

Hmm, being tired and sore from a nine way with beautiful women or having bed sores and a sore throat from never leaving your moldy basement "apartment" and yelling up to your mom to reheat some meatloaf. Gosh what a choice.

Spinluck

Albert BreerVerified account
‏@AlbertBreer

Doing research, came across this ... Tom Brady and Peyton Manning have played 25 seasons since 2003. All 25 teams had double-digit wins.

(Doesn't include the 2011 Colts who played without Manning and were awful or the 2008 Patriots who played without Brady but with Belichick's system and managed to be just fine...)

What's Belichick's record without Brady?

I have 14-6 but that's only Brady's missed 08 year and 4 game suspension.

I'm not counting when he was a Brown.

Hindl

What's Belichick's record without Brady?

I have 14-6 but that's only Brady's missed 08 year and 4 game suspension.

I'm not counting when he was a Brown.

According to Wikipedia he was 36-44 as a Brown. One winning season and one playoff win, against, who else, the Patriots

Spinluck

There is a Wii/PS2 game called Dokapon Kingdom that is so competitive that I personally saw it ruin a lifelong friendship and an engagement.

That was a fun Mario Party like game.

But what... Lol...

How could anyone take it so seriously? Unless you're kidding.

Pour one out for #80.

Move had to happen, but still sad to see.

Gruz was a great player for the Giants, but that injury killed his career, Patellar tendon injury is worse than ACL, most athletes don't return to their former top speed after that injury...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That was a fun Mario Party like game.

But what... Lol...

How could anyone take it so seriously? Unless you're kidding.

I'm not kidding.

I bring it to a friend's graduation party, start a four player game. Two of the players are my friends brother and his best friend. About four hours in one of them betrays the other in a cold fashion, and this leads to some dastardly shit. The game is so addictive that they keep playing until the end, but they are no longer on speaking terms after that.

Six months later nearly the same thing happens, bringing up some shit with this engaged couple. They break up within a week of that.

The game is the ultimate video board game. Sessions can last up to 20 hours and the game is about dicking over your friends as much as possible. I will not play it anymore with certain people for fear of its power.

I play Madden with bead and the division with boban.

Hindl

He got the Browns a playoff win? Holy shit.

Well remember this was the Old Browns who had a history of success. Their previous playoff win before that was in 1989, Belichick won them a playoff game in 1994. So it's not like it was unheard of

squicken

Well remember this was the Old Browns who had a history of success. Their previous playoff win before that was in 1989, Belichick won them a playoff game in 1994. So it's not like it was unheard of

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...l-and-his-place-in-it/?utm_term=.ebaba08a1a8d
With a victory Sunday over the Buffalo Bills, Belichick’s record without Brady since the sixth-round draft pick became the starting quarterback will be 15-5, a .750 winning percentage. His winning percentage with Brady as the starter is .771.

The highest winning percentage of any other coach is Macadoo at .688

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_National_Football_League_head_coaches

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The Joy Con Boy in line for a Switch two weeks ago got a date just standing there in line. The power is real, Make the Switch.™

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom