• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thst shit is hilarious. They should make easy modes for Dark Souls now and charge people..

I remember when Ninja Gaiden Black added a hard mode, they called it ninja dog mode, and you had to wear a pink sash if you played it. It was free though. I am really surprised that Nintendo thinks they can charge for a hard mode.

Tom Penny

I remember when Ninja Gaiden Black added a hard mode, they called it ninja dog mode, and you had to wear a pink sash if you played it. It was free though. I am really surprised that Nintendo thinks they can charge for a hard mode.
It would be hilarious if all they do is change the damage and health percentages in the code . Cha ching lol

Hard modes are stupid and lazy from almost all developers. The only good hard mode I can think of is Valkyrie Profile.

Ninja Gaiden was a much better game on hard and master ninja. They totally changed every encounter in the game, they also switched up the boss patterns and item locations.

Hindl

It is amusing seeing the diehard Nintendo fans have to bend over backwards to defend things they railed against in prior generations like lack of BC, paid online and now season passes.

Going into Nintendo threads nowadays is weird. Fanboyism makes people do crazy things

What would hard mode in Zelda even be?

I hope it's more than just taking extra damage.

Zelda games have had hard mode ("hero mode") for a little bit. It used to mean more damage and hearts/rupees wouldn't appear in pots and grass anymore, so it was pretty dumb. But hearts and rupees already don't show up in the grass in BotW. Plus, the game seems plenty hard already, not really sure what it'll be. Still, charging for it is pretty shitty

happy valentine's day, send my regards to bae!

I will!

BPRbjie.gif

My Jadidiveon

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Hey now! The metro areas: Houston, Austin, San Antonio are all blue. Fuck Dallas though.

Because well, fuck Dallas

Well

Technically only parts of the metro areas are blue (Harris County was barely blue in 2012!). Even Fort Worth is red.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
It is amusing seeing the diehard Nintendo fans have to bend over backwards to defend things they railed against in prior generations like lack of BC, paid online and now season passes.

Those guys aren't diehard fans then, considering how many season passes we've already had on Wii U and 3DS.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Nah, Zeke was always gonna be the first pick for Dallas. Jerruh loves his big threes.

God, I need a new Civ Rev in my veins. Playing that game on my 360 was godly.

I thought the rumor was they were set on Bosa?

Farooq

Banned
I thought the rumor was they were set on Bosa?

Their board was leaked.

It went
  1. Zeke
  2. Ramsey
  3. Bosa
  4. Tunsil

Not that teams follow their board 100%, but it does show who they liked the most. I think I also read that Garrett locked himself in a room and watched every snap of both Ramsey and Zeke and then decided on Zeke.

Their board was leaked.

It went
  1. Zeke
  2. Ramsey
  3. Bosa
  4. Tunsil

Not that teams follow their board 100%, but it does show who they liked the most. I think I also read that Garrett locked himself in a room and watched every snap of both Ramsey and Zeke and then decided on Zeke.

I dont get that at all. Dallas has a weak defense and an amazing OL. Any RB would have some level of success there. If they could build a really good D they would be set. Strange that the rest of the league is falling over themselves to de-value the RB position, and yet the Cowboys have one so high on their board.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I dont get that at all. Dallas has a weak defense and an amazing OL. Any RB would have some level of success there. If they could build a really good D they would be set. Strange that the rest of the league is falling over themselves to de-value the RB position, and yet the Cowboys have one so high on their board.
Our entire strategy these days is "Big Three worked for us in the 90s, it'll work for us now."

Hindl

The only person on that board I would've taken over Zeke is Bosa. Yes, Morris/DMC would've had a good year behind that OL, Morris probably would've broken 1K easily. But Zeke is the most complete back to come out in years, and he's so young. Floy back me up here, but even in a ridiculously talented RB class like 2017, I think Zeke still would've been taken first. Without Zeke, I don't think Dak has nearly the year he had.

I guess I should open this up. Cowboys fans, if you could go back and redo the 2016 draft, would you take Zeke again? Assuming Bosa is off the board still?

I'll probably get a Switch if there's a price drop around Christmas. Mario Odyssey looks too damn good not to play.

This is the smart move if you don't need to play Zelda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom