• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
We all know there's nothing that'll bring back SOCOM

SOCOM.gif

Jarnet87

Both mocks on Walter football have Mccaffrey at 19 on the Bucs. All aboard the McCaffrey Express!

I can't wait to see what he does on the Pates in 2020

Sanjuro

I'm about to sell my switch preorder to a friend for like a $70 profit if he's on board. He wants one launch day but I did Gamestop with standard shipping.

The more I'm looking at the rest of the lineup for the entire year, the more I just want Zelda for Wii U. Already looks like a fucking dire software situation.

I thought we were friends, wienke?

Great beer in New England, you get to be the envy of all craft beer snobs

Lol good one

The first move, if Magic Johnson is calling the shots in his new role as “advisor” to the team? Call Kobe Bryant. Because, like Magic and unlike current president of basketball operations Jim Buss, Kobe Bryant was very good at basketball. From a talk on ESPN’s First Take, a show you missed on Tuesday morning because you have a job:

“First call I make if I’m in charge? Kobe Bryant,” Johnson said on ESPN’s First Take. “Because Kobe understands winning. He understands, also, these players. I would call: ‘What role you want? … If you’ve got a day, just give me that day.’

“I’ll take that. Whatever time he has, I want him to come and be a part of it.”

Lakers are back bitches!!

bionic77

We need to leave the trumplands and move to Massachusetts
If there was someplace sane, safe and free I would be applying to move there.

Ain't no place like that on Earth.

Used to be America but the Trumps took over. Hopefully they fall and we can get our country back.

In the interim while the world burns I am going to do what JCBs do starting March 3rd!

Bread

Banned
He's running. Post-Trump, and especially post-28 point lead, he has a chance, even if it's only .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001
he's really not the boston folk hero people make him out to be, he's an embarrassment to the region and he has 0% chance of winning.

Sanjuro

Getting pizza for Valentine's Day!

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

bionic77

he's really not the boston folk hero people make him out to be, he's an embarrassment to the region and he has 0% chance of winning.
Simmons said that Brady is the biggest sporting hero in Boston. He did not say but I guess that was limited to white men...

Pretty sad Boston!

bionic77

Brady is the biggest sports hero in Boston, there's no debate.
SAD!

Time to move on from the Brady hate guys

Hate the teams that can't fucking beat them when it matters

Or just love the Giants
Resist.

Look I know the Trumps want us to be silent. I know that the JCBs were given a lengthy speech. I know that we had appeared to violate the rules of not being racist and fascist pigs. I know that the JCBs was given warnings. I admit that we were given an explanation to stop bringing up that the Trumps were bigoted scumbags.

Nevertheless, the JCBs persisted.

Switch 3/3/17

Bene Benwikere signs with the Bengals

Panthers should kick the tires on Captain "All Heart, No Height" Munnerlyn. He's not a number 1 corner on a competitive team but he could bring veteran leadership to a defensive secondary that was missing it last year.

(Someone should post that picture of him defending Julio Jones that makes him look hilariously small but is only slightly photoshopped)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom