• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

:JNC

EDIT:

This Atlanta zoo lost a bet and named cockroach after Tom Brady

ATLANTA — More than a week after the Falcons fell victim to the biggest comeback in Super Bowl history, an Atlanta zoo has named a cockroach after Patriots quarterback Tom Brady.

Zoo Atlanta says on its Facebook page that it had a bet with Rhode Island's Roger Williams Park Zoo that called for the loser to name a baby animal after the winning team's star quarterback. Both zoos figured the loser would be pretty bitter about the game, so they agreed the animal in question would be a Madagascar hissing cockroach.

The zoo introduced a whole family of cockroaches in a video Monday, including a tiny Tom Brady.

It was agreed beforehand that the baby animal would be a cockroach.

https://www.facebook.com/ZooATL/videos/10154424255718553/

Spinluck

SAD!

Resist.

Look I know the Trumps want us to be silent. I know that the JCBs were given a lengthy speech. I know that we had appeared to violate the rules of not being racist and fascist pigs. I know that the JCBs was given warnings. I admit that we were given an explanation to stop bringing up that the Trumps were bigoted scumbags.

Nevertheless, the JCBs persisted.

Switch 3/3/17

I can't hate a guy that put a make America great again hat in the front of his locker? Fuck that and fuck Tom Brady.

I have pretty much lost all hope. My only hope is Switch. I'm still not over Trump winning tbh.

cdyhybrid

Blair Walsh contract is one year, $1.1M, no guarantees.

I'm fine with that. Guessing they'll probably bring in a late draft pick/UDFA too

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CEO Kaz Hirai ‏@KazHiraiCEO 40m40 minutes ago

Right Joy-Con is red
Left Joy-Con is blue
I can’t believe Zelda
Has a Season Pass too

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Getting pizza for Valentine's Day!

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

Are you getting this?

MQwG3SW.jpg

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I mean, it happened before but that season he was injured and pissy and NE fleeced him from Tampa Bay instead.

He was still good in tampa. I could see Revis putting it back together to try to fix his pride, but who knows. If he's cheap I wouldn't mind taking a chance on him, but I feel like some stupid team will pay him on his past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom