• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prototype is a super slow burn but man by the end when you got everything unlocked it is a lot of fun. You can cause some serious destruction in that game.

Prototype is a super slow burn but man by the end when you got everything unlocked it is a lot of fun. You can cause some serious destruction in that game.

I hated the controls. The game looked so cool and I loved the powers and destruction, but i couldn't play it with the shit controls.

Sanjuro

I hated the controls. The game looked so cool and I loved the powers and destruction, but i couldn't play it with the shit controls.

Yeah, it's been years now since I've played it. I've found there aren't many modern games that I've gone back to in comparison to earlier gen games.

Hulk I fondly remember of having the right character to match the style of game play and the perfect controls and move-set as an extension.

Hindl

Kiper new mock is out. Can't find the full mock

Trubisky to 49ers
Watson to Bills
McCaffrey to Packers
Peppers to Pats

Here's the top 14:

1 - Cleveland Browns - DE Myles Garrett
2 - San Francisco 49ers - QB Mitch Tribusky
3 - Chicago Bears - DL Jonathan Allen
4 - Jacksonville Jaguars - S Jamal Adams
5 - Tennessee Titans - CB Marshon Lattimore
6 - New York Jets - RB Leonard Fournette
7 - San Diego Chargers - S Malik Hooker
8 - Carolina Panthers - DE Taco Charlton
9 - Cincinnati Bengals - LB Reuben Foster
10 - Buffalo Bills - QB Deshaun Watson
11 - New Orleans Saints - DE Solomon Thomas
12 - Cleveland Browns (from Eagles) - CB Tre’Davious White
13 - Arizona Cardinals - LB Jarrad Davis
14 - Philadelphia Eagles - WR Mike Williams

Jarnet87

Here's the top 14:

1 - Cleveland Browns - DE Myles Garrett
2 - San Francisco 49ers - QB Mitch Tribusky
3 - Chicago Bears - DL Jonathan Allen
4 - Jacksonville Jaguars - S Jamal Adams
5 - Tennessee Titans - CB Marshon Lattimore
6 - New York Jets - RB Leonard Fournette
7 - San Diego Chargers - S Malik Hooker
8 - Carolina Panthers - DE Taco Charlton
9 - Cincinnati Bengals - LB Reuben Foster
10 - Buffalo Bills - QB Deshaun Watson
11 - New Orleans Saints - DE Solomon Thomas
12 - Cleveland Browns (from Eagles) - CB Tre’Davious White
13 - Arizona Cardinals - LB Jarrad Davis
14 - Philadelphia Eagles - WR Mike Williams

Please post the full thing if you can, some of us rep teams with winning records.

#9-7 #theflyingpirateship

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Unless you really, really, really liked Halo I don't see how you could find the Xbox to be a better console than the PS2. In my opinion the best consoles of all time is some choice between SNES, DS and PS2. They were just fucking powerhouses with endless good games to play.

I say that as someone who liked his Cube. The GC was the best second system of all time because of how fucking cheap it was. I remember my cousin got a MarioKart bundle for $99 and I think it also came with a second controller. It gave you a lot of value for what you paid for it. Not sure we are ever getting that shit again.

Really liking sega would make you love the original xbox.

Hindl

Please post the full thing if you can, some of us rep teams with winning records.

#9-7 #theflyingpirateship

This is all I have so far since the Eagles site only posted up to their pick. But if you google kiper mock draft and your team you should find it. Doesn't look like the Bucs fan site has posted it yet though

squicken

@ESPNNFL
21 years ago, Bill Belichick was fired as HC of the Browns. Since then, Belichick has 5 Super Bowl wins as a head coach.

Duxxy3

@ESPNNFL
21 years ago, Bill Belichick was fired as HC of the Browns. Since then, Belichick has 5 Super Bowl wins as a head coach.

The curse of Belichick.

The Browns will never win a super bowl as long as Bill is alive. And probably long after that.

I guess.

As I recall Sega had good games on every system that gen.

Sega and MS were partners. They put a bunch of games on the OG Xbox that were not on the other systems that gen. He is 100% right. I used to post on several Sega fan sites and most Sega fans jumped to Xbox when Sega died.

levious

They all got some sega love (shinobi, sonic, etc), but xbox was tops for that. Jet set, shenmue, gunvalkrie...

Tom Penny

Dreamcast Tony Hawk 3 and Soul Caliber brings back memories of drugs and dumb girls. Those were the days when your friends knew one old person that had an apartment and could buy booze.

levious

One of the worst side effects of dreamcast's demise was the death of WOW and the arcade style games (non fighting, non racing) like bass fishing and sports jam.

One of the worst side effects of dreamcast's demise was the death of WOW and the arcade style games (non fighting, non racing) like bass fishing and sports jam.

My god I miss Sega bass fishing so much. My buddy would show up at my house with a cooler of beer and we would go fishing all day. Just sit on the couch getting drunk playing that game. That was one of the best pass the controller games ever.

Tom Penny

My god I miss Sega bass fishing so much. My buddy would show up at my house with a cooler of beer and we would go fishing all day. Just sit on the couch getting drunk playing that game. That was one of the best pass the controller games ever.
Why didn't you just go actual fishing? Your the target Switch owner. Pay for things you can do for free!!!

Sanjuro

I BELIEVE

PHrlGqV.gif

Why didn't you just go actual fishing? Your the target Switch owner. Pay for things you can do for free!!!

We would go fishing all the time. I lived like 2 blocks from a great fishing spot. Some days if would be raining, or winter, we would just feel like hanging out in the house for whatever reason. When I was younger I fished all the time though. One year I got a compound fracture in my leg riding my quad, so I was stuck in the house, so I basically played video games for 6 months. Man being drunk on crutches was so annoying.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'm starting to think that there will be several quality olb prospects available when the Steelers select in the draft. I hope I have time to review some tape before the big day.

Tom Penny

The Pats wouldn't be moving on from Jimmy G if they taught he has the potential to be a successor to Brady. I wonder what team will bend over for him.

Pats used a 2nd rounder on him so they won't move him for less. If he was in this draft he'd be the first qb taken. You are correct though. Why would Bill move on from a QB if he could be a starter?

How mad is GAF going to be when the Pats pay Switch AP for peanuts to replace Blount..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom