• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should all let bionic service us
*chanting
"Service the boys!"
giphy.gif

bionic77

I need to take this time to admit something to Bionic and my fellow JoyCon Cult. I'm actually not getting Switch at launch. I'd get it if I had the disposable income or time, but don't currently. Selling My preorder, I'll eventually get one sometime through. My only income at the moment is my Grad School assistant. I'll get Horizon though with some Amazon credit.

I'll just let Bionics enthusiasm level service me
This is bullshit.

You were supposed to be one of the Boyz!

Not like this!

JABEE

I need to take this time to admit something to Bionic and my fellow JoyCon Cult. I'm actually not getting Switch at launch. I'd get it if I had the disposable income or time, but don't currently. Selling My preorder, I'll eventually get one sometime through. My only income at the moment is my Grad School assistantship. I'll get Horizon though with some Amazon credit.

This is bullshit.

You were supposed to be one of the Boyz!

Not like this!

He's one in spirit
oRdcLvk.jpg

bionic77

Sell all your shit and buy a Switch.
Sell nothing.

Good shit happens to Switch owners.

Since just the pre-order my wife upgraded her car, I got laid a few times and I made more money than usual. The Switch provides for you.

None of this obviously would ever happen without the preorder.

Just imagine what is going to happen once I get my hands on it!

bigosc2k

Banned
I need to take this time to admit something to Bionic and my fellow JoyCon Cult. I'm actually not getting Switch at launch. I'd get it if I had the disposable income or time, but don't currently. Selling My preorder, I'll eventually get one sometime though. My only income at the moment is my Grad School assistantship. I'll get Horizon though with some Amazon credit.

This is what happens when you use all of your disposable income on the 8-8 life that never was. Now you only have disposable income for animu Sunday.

JABEE

Sell nothing.

Since just the pre-order my wife upgraded her car, I got laid a few times and I made more money than usual. The Switch provides for you.

The Switch didn't do this. The Switch must be in your possession for the servicing to begin.

This is a separate phenomenon entirely.

Jarnet87

I thought about taking the 3rd off but I shipped my copy of Zelda from Amazon to work and not the home. I did not think this through.

bionic77

The Switch didn't do this. The Switch must be in your possession for the servicing to begin.

This is a separate phenomenon entirely.
I give credit to the Switch. No one can prove it did not so those things.

Just ordering it improves your life. Owning is going to be some next level shit!

Sell nothing.

What if it also has to do with the Pats winning as well?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
bionic's wife buys herself another Lexus and he's so thrilled to pay for it that he thanks the Switch!

You too can buy purses and glorified Toyotas for a woman if you buy a Switch!

BigAT

I need to take this time to admit something to Bionic and my fellow JoyCon Cult. I'm actually not getting Switch at launch. I'd get it if I had the disposable income or time, but don't currently. Selling My preorder, I'll eventually get one sometime though. My only income at the moment is my Grad School assistantship. I'll get Horizon though with some Amazon credit.

The feeling when one of your Joycon Boyz is obviously sick, and you do what must be done...

mcmurphy-pillow-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom