• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

kV1fU0A.png

Isn't he the official spokesman?

Basically the new Mario.

bionic77

My Puts did nothing of the sort
"Congratulations on a tremendous campaign. You have dealt with an unbelievable slanted and negative media, and have come out beautifully – beautifully. You’ve proved to be the ultimate competitor and fighter. Your leadership is amazing. I have always had tremendous respect for you, but the toughness and perseverance you have displayed over the past year is remarkable. Hopefully tomorrow’s election results will give the opportunity to make America great again. Best wishes for great results tomorrow. Love, The Cheat
You are either lying or stupid.

You can tell us which one.

They're selling 14% ABV Four Loko now

A4wy_f-maxage-0.gif

(And before y'all start that shit, I have never in my life and never will in my life consume some damn Four Loko. I'm not with that shit)

Bread

Banned
Sanjuro on Monday: It's pizza night!
Sanjuro on Tuesday: It's pizza night!
Sanjuro on Wednesday: It's pizza night!
Sanjuro on Thursday: It's pizza night!
Sanjuro on Friday: It's pizza night!
Sanjuro on Saturday: Week is over, time to celebrate with pizza!
Sanjuro on Sunday: Weekend is over, time to prepare for the week with pizza!

Hindl

Since the battery life is only two and a half hours, don't forget to pick up one of these for your rooftop parties!

17449b02-7c8c-429c-8216-6adba23f814a_400_compressed.jpg

You could just use a power bank tho. Switch don't need no outlet

They're selling 14% ABV Four Loko now

A4wy_f-maxage-0.gif

(And before y'all start that shit, I have never in my life and never will in my life consume some damn Four Loko. I'm not with that shit)

Four Loko without the caffeine and taurine is just another wine cooler, no matter what its ABV is

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I live 5 minutes from Manchester by the sea. Never met anybody who sounds anything like they do in that movie.

Great movie though.

bionic77

Bionic has to be a pretty good lawyer judging by how he keeps making people believe the switch is going to be some great console.
I am not a bad attorney but I take no credit for the Switch.

It sells it itself to anyone with taste or a brain.

Since the battery life is only two and a half hours, don't forget to pick up one of these for your rooftop parties!
It has good battery for its size and the tech inside. Unless you are also complaining about the battery in your phone or mini tablet. The only way to improve battery life would be to gimp the processors inside or to make the screen bigger and shove a bigger battery inside.

JoyConBoyz always got a USB battery pack on hand and if needed we can do it the outlet way as well.

BigAT

Sadly, I never had the pleasure of drinking OG Four Loko. But I did get to spend one enchanted evening riding the rocket trail of JOOSE:

joose_by_jcgroovez-d47uty7.jpg

I remember when 4loko first came out and ppl were posting videos on YouTube after drinking multiple. They were just hammered. There was also that rumor that if you drank like 4 you'd die lol....you would most likely Black out though ...

4lokos were like the worst hangover ever.

They were gross, and if you get to bottom and it's warm...tebow help you

It was kinda a big thing in Ohio since it was invented by Ohio state Grads

Hindl

Four Loko was so weird. It was on shelves for like half a year before the Feds realized there's no way it should be sold. I remember it was freshman year of college when it blew up and then all of the sudden was just gone. Those few months with it around were crazy

Four Loko was so weird. It was on shelves for like half a year before the Feds realized there's no way it should be sold. I remember it was freshman year of college when it blew up and then all of the sudden was just gone. Those few months with it around were crazy
Yes.

Bread

Banned
I'd rather have a Jagerbomb anyways

Gobias

Banned
I remember when 4loko first came out and ppl were posting videos on YouTube after drinking multiple. They were just hammered. There was also that rumor that if you drank like 4 you'd die lol....you would most likely Black out though ...

4lokos were like the worst hangover ever.

They were gross, and if you get to bottom and it's warm...tebow help you

It was kinda a big thing in Ohio since it was invented by Ohio state Grads

We had to watch news stories in high school about how dangerous they were. I never tried the original and I haven't even tasted one period until like last month.

I still like to feel I carry the proud Ohio State tradition of mixing energy drinks with alcohol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom