• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what kind of trash parties y'all go too but the worst thing I've ever seen was Smirnoff Ice and that was in my early twenties. Now it's all wine/spirits.(and beer of course)

BigAT

*with other men not at the nerd party.

Does this look like a fucking nerd party to you?

source.gif

Aside from DM showing up uninvited at the end

cdyhybrid

Y'all ever do Four Horsemen shots? A quarter shot each of Jose, Jack, Jim Beam, and Johnny Walker in one shot glass.

That'll get you done 👌

Gobias

Banned
I don't know what kind of trash parties y'all go too but the worst thing I've ever seen was Smirnoff Ice and that was in my early twenties. Now it's all wine/spirits.(and beer of course)

You didn't go to trash parties that had cocaine and shit malt liquor? That's how we do things in the O-H

Doomsayer

Once I was of legal age I always bought good beer. Unfortunately before that it was things like Miller High Life, King Cobra, and Mickeys.

I think I had a Smirnoff Ice once. It tasted like Squirt and paint thinner. I generally can't do excessively sugary drinks. If it's not beer Whiskey is my poison.

You didn't go to trash parties that had cocaine and shit malt liquor? That's how we do things in the O-H

Cocaine yes, Malt Liquor....usually after the party when all inhibitions went out the window.

Once I was of legal age I always bought good beer. Unfortunately before that it was things like Miller High Life, King Cobra, and Mickeys.

I think I had a Smirnoff Ice once. It tasted like Squirt and paint thinner. I generally can't do excessively sugary drinks. If it's not beer Whiskey is my poison.

Yeah I used to drink Coors Light like water...luckily that didn't last too long...but I could never drink those sugar drinks, Mikes Hard Lemonade was another popular one with girls but that shit was nasty.

When you young without many options.

I remember the first time I ever had miller high life. I thought that shit was the bomb..... it was because of all the Natty light

Bread

Banned
I remember when I was 15 I thought I was cool to say Heineken was my favorite beer

The world was a different place then

I'd rather have a Jagerbomb anyways

Jagerbombs changed my life. And not for the better.

But that's another story for you kids for another time.

I will tell you about my eastern european friend in college who brought some 170 proof green shit that his uncle made in his garage to school one time. That was probably the closest I've ever been to death.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Coors Light, Bud Light, and Popov Vodka were my jam back in high school.

Oh and Beck's Dark because it was German so it had to be good. Pre-craft beer times were interesting.

Hindl

I'd rather have a Jagerbomb anyways

Absolutely. But as a freshman in college you take what you can get

When you young without many options.

I remember the first time I ever had miller high life. I thought that shit was the bomb..... it was because of all the Natty light

Miller high Life is the bomb. I love my craft beer but if you can't enjoy a high Life or a PBR every once in a while there's something wrong with you

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
One and only time I ever "lost time" was while drinking a shit load of Jaeger. That stuff is the devil but so delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom