• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
I'll get your mom to buy it like she always does
image.php

MechDX

The Film Room: A.J. Bouye Made The Leap
The 2016 Houston Texans’ season review continues. This stop breaks down A.J. Bouye’s leap to stardom—and pending free agency—in 2016.

Good, though long, break down on AJ Bouye.

Cleveland ($106.5 million), Jacksonville ($74.9 million), Tennessee ($62.3 million), Washington ($58.8 million), Indianapolis ($54.2 million), Chicago ($51.4 million), Carolina ($47.4 million), Miami ($42.4 million), Green Bay ($40.9 million), and New Orleans ($29.5 million) are all teams with money to spend and have a “HELP WANTED” sign hanging up in their secondary. Bouye is a scheme neutral player. It doesn’t matter what type of defense a prospective teams runs. He has already shown he can run it. He would be an upgrade for any of these teams. For Houston, why would you want to get in a bidding war with teams that can outspend you for a player who had one great year? You don’t.

Bouye was the best player on Houston’s defense last year. He was a vital cog in their successful amphibious defensive scheme. He played every type of coverage and did nearly everything well. With him, Kevin Johnson, and J.J. Watt back, it’s possible for the Texans to field an all-time great defense in 2017. They could have the type of defense a team can contend with no matter what the offense does, no matter who is at quarterback. If we have learned anything these last two years, that is exactly what Houston needs to get over the Divisional Round hump.

MechDX

Jeff RisdonVerified account‏@JeffRisdon 6m6 minutes ago
More
Watching Davis Webb tonight. Love his feet in pocket, live arm. But like 40% of his throws are a half-count late or behind target thru 3 gms

Jeff RisdonVerified account‏@JeffRisdon 4m4 minutes ago
More
He can thread a needle better than I expected, but he tries too often to do so. Needs touch on short throws, very Derek Anderson-esque there

Jeff RisdonVerified account‏@JeffRisdon 3m3 minutes ago
More
More I watch Webb more I see Derek Anderson w/ better feet. Has same issue of handing ball off too high too.

Kave!!! Derek Anderson 2.0

bionic77

2 weeks from now people will be wondering why they bought a switch
Two weeks from now there are will be millions of people who will have been serviced thanks to Nintendo Switch.

You will be standing on the sidelines with your Brady Jersey and MAGA hat secretly wishing you had it in you to be a genuine bona fide JCB.

bionic77

All I can say about this Switch negativity is that it is more lies spread by our enemies.

Stay strong, boyz
I can't blame them. I honestly can't blame them.

Put yourself in their dirty second hand shoes (mostly like Jordan knockoffs) for a second. They are sitting in some moldy ass apartment or their mothers basement alone with a last generation console, last generation games and no motherfucking ice cubes despite it being hot as shit. They sit there and they look up at a genuine motherfucking JoyConBoy standing tall as fuck and they see something they can never hope to attain. They see a boy who is never alone. Doing it on rooftops. Doing it at home on the coach. Doing it on a luxurious persian rug. And not sweating the heat because they be well situated with the ice cubes. They see us styling in our foreign cars and the difficulties we have in selecting who to service (so many) while their choice is between a cartoon pillow or a fleshlight.

There are always going to be haters.

We JoyConBoyz going to be on the rooftops just doing what we do.

tmdorsey

We were fucking man-handling the Patriots for 3 and half qtrs man!! Fuck you Shanahan for not running the ball!!

Sorry. Is the Switch and Zelda out yet? *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom