• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't stress?

Let me explain to you what is happening right now.

Over the last few weeks and months I have forged a bond of brotherhood with my fellow JoyConBoyz. We pledged together to do it and make the entire world look at what these boyz did on March 3, 2017.

You may not have realized it, but I have done the math (minored in math in college) and you simply cannot be a JoyConBoy without them JoyCons.

If Amazon fucks this up I won't be a true JoyConBoy on the most important date of the year and worst of all I will have let my friends and brothers down.

Don't confuse this with some mere shitbox launch (i.e. PS4, Xbone, Ouya, etc.). This time its for real.
Fuck I let the boy down :/
Shouldn't he be showing up a little lighter at the combine.
No.........
Imagine when he runs a 4.4 at that weight

BigAT

I wasn't impressed with Brissett either. Seems like the Pats think the same thing. I didn't like his college film and I don't like his pro film.

Is saying that an organization wouldn't be thrilled to turn over the team to their 3rd string quarterback supposed to be a substantial statement?

Duxxy3

Is saying that an organization wouldn't be thrilled to turn over the team to their 3rd string quarterback supposed to be a substantial statement?

If Jimmy were traded, Brissett would be Brady's backup.

I'm still a little blown away that we spent a 3rd rounder on him. If Bill wanted a backup, he could have got one in the 6th or 7th.

late edit: And a 6th rounder would have had just as much of a chance to replace Brady as Brissett. Which, hopefully, is none.

Bread

Banned
Bionic was a fraud all along. He refused to pay extra for release date shipping, instead going for the "Free Smart Super Saver" shipping that takes 15 business days and is delivered via rickshaw. Look what the boy has did.

bionic77

Fuck I let the boy down :/
Without a officially licensed JoyCon and Switch in hand you can't be a JoyConBoy or tell people that you did it. Any attempt to do so is in violation of the JCB bylaws and will result in some serious ass legal action.

I don't know if this is any consolation but Gata and Floy are looking for additions to their club. In some ways they are even closer than JoyConBoyz. I am proud of the Boyz but not even we close enough to share discount hookers...

Greg

Bionic was a fraud all along. He refused to pay extra for release date shipping, instead going for the "Free Smart Super Saver" shipping that takes 15 business days and is delivered via rickshaw. Look what the boy has did.
:jnc :jnc

Without a officially licensed JoyCon and Switch in hand you can't be a JoyConBoy or tell people that you did it. Any attempt to do so is in violation of the JCB bylaws and will result in some serious ass legal action.

I don't know if this is any consolation but Gata and Floy are looking for additions to their club. In some ways they are even closer than JoyConBoyz. I am proud of the Boyz but not even we close enough to share discount hookers...
Plssssss.
I remember a time when no one even knew what the boys did, and then i showed them what the boys did.

I mean, look what the boys did! I won't be silenced. I will continue to spread the word about what the boys did. Tell Christine, I don't give a fuccccccck!
Amazon didn't leave my Horizon order yesterday because I wasn't home ;_; and tonight I have class so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to open it
Mines not coming till tomorrow. Probably won't even touch it till Friday, if I get all my work done.

Sanjuro

Amazon didn't leave my Horizon order yesterday because I wasn't home ;_; and tonight I have class so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to open it

It's okay. I haven't gotten past the opening cinematic.

iQ2Czqo.png

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
If Jimmy were traded, Brissett would be Brady's backup.

I'm still a little blown away that we spent a 3rd rounder on him. If Bill wanted a backup, he could have got one in the 6th or 7th.

late edit: And a 6th rounder would have had just as much of a chance to replace Brady as Brissett. Which, hopefully, is none.

He is a bill parcells protege. He and belichick think highly of him.

It's okay. I haven't gotten past the opening cinematic.

iQ2Czqo.png

I probably won't play it until spring break...maybe

Plssssss.
I remember a time when no one even knew what the boys did, and then i showed them what the boys did.

I mean, look what the boys did! I won't be silenced. I will continue to spread the word about what the boys did. Tell Christine, I don't give a fuccccccck!

Mines not coming till tomorrow. Probably won't even touch it till Friday, if I get all my work done.

Well at least I'm not the only one then, I wonder if Dutch is already playing it

bionic77

Please Bread.

You deal in imaginary money. Don't play this game with me. You just don't have the fine Persian rugs required to compete.

I have been a prime member since that shit started.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
My PS4 turned into the GF's media player...

So now I have to get another PS4 or live without Horizon

:(

That's well and good, but I haven't seen any indication that he'll be a good QB in the NFL.

Not disagreeing, just saying why they spent a high pick on him.

Bread

Banned
Please Bread.

You deal in imaginary money. Don't play this game with me. You just don't have the fine Persian rugs required to compete.

I have been a prime member since that shit started.
You deal in Fake News. You claim to be a JCB, but you've never been seen in public holding Joy Cons. You claim to have persian rugs, but you were recently seen leaving Ikea with rugs made of swedish rat pelts.

bionic77

You deal in Fake News. You claim to be a JCB, but you've never been seen in public holding Joy Cons. You claim to have persian rugs, but you were recently seen leaving Ikea with rugs made of swedish rat pelts.
You are a Trumper and no one outside of the Pats fans is falling for it.

I have posted pictures of the luxurious Persian rug that we rest our feet on (granted the lower class people that reside in this thread were unable to properly appreciate it, but that ain't my problem).

I ain't about that Ikea life. That is probably just you and your best friend Tabris.

Fantomex

It's ok friend. You can be impressed and let down at the same time soon enough by that game.

My PS4 turned into the GF's media player...

So now I have to get another PS4 or live without Horizon

:(

If you had a switch you wouldn't be having these problems. I have made a list depicting the solutions the SWITCH gives you.
  1. Being a joycon boy, the girlfriend would know when to leave
  2. you could rest easy in knowing that the switch doesn't play movies or netflix
  3. you could just let her have the TV as you connect the joycons to the hub and play in portable mode while she watched Jane The Virgin and The Bachelor
  4. Be man. Buy A Switch. I can lead a horse to water, but I can't stop him from straying to the Pats.

I found bead online.

9636f3cadbcdb4a49961e1f95fff3951bb19578318bf71b2a81ceade3e4289e7.jpg

PeterGAF

Banned
My Switch is supposed to ship today but it hasn't. I keep checking the Amazon app to see if it had shipped every 10 or so minutes. Every time i check it my heart sinks. I fear the worst. This is not healthy.

Don't stress?

Let me explain to you what is happening right now.

Over the last few weeks and months I have forged a bond of brotherhood with my fellow JoyConBoyz. We pledged together to do it and make the entire world look at what these boyz did on March 3, 2017.

You may not have realized it, but I have done the math (minored in math in college) and you simply cannot be a JoyConBoy without them JoyCons.

If Amazon fucks this up I won't be a true JoyConBoy on the most important date of the year and worst of all I will have let my friends and brothers down.

Don't confuse this with some mere shitbox launch (i.e. PS4, Xbone, Ouya, etc.). This time its for real.

Your joy is a con, friend

In a way, you've already done it

The Stills camp is already aware of the receiver's potential value in free agency. And the market is said to already be in the $12-million-a-year range, per sources.

There is even a team on everyone's lips as a likely landing spot for Stills -- The Philadelphia Eagles.

Kenny Stills to Philadelphia has been an open secret for weeks before agents and teams are officially allowed to talk about potential deals starting March 7. It is so well known in league circles that NJ.com reported weeks ago the Eagles would be targeting Stills if he made it to free agency.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article135184439.html

My god if he actually gets $12m a year.

What do you think my chances of getting a Switch without a pre-order are? I'm going to hit up BestBuy, Target, and Walmart Friday.

My walmart isnt doing pre-orders. They have a sign up saying it will be first come first serve on release night. I bet you will be able to walk into a lot of places and get one.

My walmart isnt doing pre-orders. They have a sign up saying it will be first come first serve on release night. I bet you will be able to walk into a lot of places and get one.

I hope you are right. I was on the fence about getting a Switch at launch (getting one was obviously inevitable, I am not a Pats fan), because I've spent so much on my gaming PC and PS4 and whatnot. My wife came to me like a few weeks ago after seeing commercials and said she kind of wanted it and that was all the excuse I needed to go and buy one on launch day.

I hope you are right. I was on the fence about getting a Switch at launch (getting one was obviously inevitable, I am not a Pats fan), because I've spent so much on my gaming PC and PS4 and whatnot. My wife came to me like a few weeks ago after seeing commercials and said she kind of wanted it and that was all the excuse I needed to go and buy one on launch day.

Funny my wife did the exact same thing after seeing a commercial the other day but I had to inform her that we couldnt possibly afford one. You should just call around and see what the local best buys and wal marts are doing for the launch. If you can find a place that isnt doing pre-orders just show up super early and wait so you are sure to get one. I know the Wii-U didnt sell out its launch shipment for months, so if the Switch is anything like that you will be able to walk in anywhere and get one.

lmao that's absurd

no one is paying him $12m a year to drop deep balls

Never underestimate howie's stupidity or willingness to spend money.

Exclusive Report from Breadstream's chief media correspondent/resident lit expert/shoegame afficionado/deputy COO Grover Cleveland:

My sources say that bionic is actually a fraud JCB and plans on buying a Xbox One S...

Hunter S.

Switch is looking good. Not as good as the number of compensatory draft picks the Broncoss have this year. 10 fucking young bloods to make this team the best.

Jarnet87

Stills bout to get that infectious disease dropitis if he goes to Philly.

If I did not have a preorder for Switch and had the free time my plan of attack would be to scout a Walmart or Best Buy a few hours before midnight. If you see the thirst is real then you can a) get in line or b) make sure to get up a couple hours earlier in the morning to scout Target. c) would be to check warehouse stores like Costco when they open or unconventional retailers. After that it's pandemonium and god help you, you should have preordered.

bionic77

My Switch is supposed to ship today but it hasn't. I keep checking the Amazon app to see if it had shipped every 10 or so minutes. Every time i check it my heart sinks. I fear the worst. This is not healthy.
Its rough out there.

I am in the same boat.

Stay safe Boyz!

Stills bout to get that infectious disease dropitis if he goes to Philly.

If I did not have a preorder for Switch and had the free time my plan of attack would be to scout a Walmart or Best Buy a few hours before midnight. If you see the thirst is real then you can a) get in line or b) make sure to get up a couple hours earlier in the morning to scout Target. c) would be to check warehouse stores like Costco when they open or unconventional retailers. After that it's pandemonium and god help you, you should have preordered.

Yeah the drops the last 2 years have been insane. Stills already drops passes as well though, so he will fit right in.

Fantomex

Fanto pls, we are supposed to be bros ;_;
[/QUOTE]

Friends don't let friends go SWITCHless. I'm being a true friend Chris.

Switch is looking good. Not as good as the number of compensatory draft picks the Broncoss have this year. 10 fucking young bloods to make this team the best.

Hunter, the Broncos picks will be plentiful and I'm happy for you and Imma let you finish, but the Switch will have the greatest Zelda game of all time. OF ALL TIME!

Funny my wife did the exact same thing after seeing a commercial the other day but I had to inform her that we couldnt possibly afford one. You should just call around and see what the local best buys and wal marts are doing for the launch. If you can find a place that isnt doing pre-orders just show up super early and wait so you are sure to get one. I know the Wii-U didnt sell out its launch shipment for months, so if the Switch is anything like that you will be able to walk in anywhere and get one.

Yeah this is basically what I was thinking.

Never underestimate howie's stupidity or willingness to spend money.

If Howie pays any of these WRs this year I think I'll be mad. The free agents in 2018 are just better. The only deal I would even do this season would be to pay Alshon Jeffery like a max of $10m. Just don't think any of the big name FAs are worth it. Wouldn't touch Pryor as he's entirely unproven. Stills has never been THE guy on a team. I'd rather they spent money on a CB or RB. Next year when they have more cap space with Bradfords dead money gone and the stupid as shit Chase Daniel contract gone will be better.

240 is way to fat. Nobody should draft him with any of the top 31 picks.
In his defense.. He's a physically big man.. that's just how big he is.. Running backs are getting bigger and bigger. He was physically ready to play in the league by his sophomore year.. arguably as a freshman. If you were looking at him as more than just a bell cow north and south runner.. you might have a point because he's never had to do that in college because LSU's offense was garbage and relied on Purdue cast offs to play QB.

Najee Harris, the number one RB in the country in last year's recruiting class was 225 at 18 years old. You can add 20 pounds to him after he completes 2-3 years of strength training at Alabama.

Jarnet87

I thought Stills drops were higher before looking it up, guess it's just the nature of when he has the drops that make it seem so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom