• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
When was RL even in the range of Gucci etc? Those are shit brands btw, overpriced fucking garbage. Brands like Etro, 7 for all Mankind, Jacob Cohen are so far superior to those overhyped "fashion" brands.

1970s and 1980s no?

I dunno, I was a kid then but I remember them being pretty big brands. Don't even know if those Italian brands were around back then.

Did not expect high end fashion discussion.

It's the only way we can try to get LJ11 posting again

1970s and 1980s no?

I dunno, I was a kid then but I remember them being pretty big brands. Don't even know if those Italian brands were around back then.

It's the only way we can try to get LJ11 posting again

You think I was alive in the 70s/80s? That's a loooooooooooong ass time ago.

Fantomex

Wait, I thought there were some reporting seeing more framerate issues with the WiiU version than the Switch? Is that only in certain areas?

Isn't that a real estate firm?

Yeah not sure what Fanto is talking about. The Wii U version is technically inferior and has some problems throughout the game. The game is just too ambitious for the hardware, but people are saying despite that they're still enjoying it

To answer both of you. I have a couple of friends who bought the WiiU version weeks ago. Some from the broken street date and some from pirating unfortunately. The worst I've heard is load times and distance pop up. That's basically every PS4 and Xbone game out there. Nothing that disturbs or annoys you enough to be a problem. And as far as I know they can't or haven't done the day 1 patch that will be available.

MechDX

I think I got those too!

there was even a little cutout of the plastic so you could "FEEL THE SOFTNESS"

yes-rudy1.gif

cdyhybrid

To answer both of you. I have a couple of friends who bought the WiiU version weeks ago. Some from the broken street date and some from pirating unfortunately. The worst I've heard is load times and distance pop up. That's basically every PS4 and Xbone game out there. Nothing that disturbs or annoys you enough to be a problem. And as far as I know they can't or haven't done the day 1 patch that will be available.
Is a Day 1 patch confirmed?

Hindl

Digital Foundry will be the definitive answer, but here's a video of some villages, which is where the biggest drops happen. Looks pretty chunky at times to me (some spoilers)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=655b4wCKKrI

jbug617

Banned
Don't stress?

Let me explain to you what is happening right now.

Over the last few weeks and months I have forged a bond of brotherhood with my fellow JoyConBoyz. We pledged together to do it and make the entire world look at what these boyz did on March 3, 2017.

You may not have realized it, but I have done the math (minored in math in college) and you simply cannot be a JoyConBoy without them JoyCons.

If Amazon fucks this up I won't be a true JoyConBoy on the most important date of the year and worst of all I will have let my friends and brothers down.

Don't confuse this with some mere shitbox launch (i.e. PS4, Xbone, Ouya, etc.). This time its for real.

Amazon let you down? Best Buy has serviced us.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
This Zelda GDC talk seems pretty neat.

https://twitter.com/kobunheat/status/837019964020150272

Chris Kohler?!‏
Verified account @kobunheat

Oh wow, turns out this was actually an early playable prototype of Breath of the Wild!

11:21 AM - 1 Mar 2017

C52xN0BUsAA8QTk.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/837027763068424196/

Nintendo of America‏
Verified account @NintendoAmerica

The 2D #Zelda prototype we discussed earlier? It was actually 3D, running BotW's physics and ”chemistry" engine in the background!

11:52 AM - 1 Mar 2017

C524T2uUoAA8Rcu.jpg:large

cdyhybrid

Nope. The only thing confirmed is that it runs great on the SWITCH my friend. Become a full fledged joyconboy CDY. Ask your moms for $300 and benefit from symbolic independence!
I already spent my disposable money for the month is all! Lots of tickets for spring/summer music events 👌

Malalaw

So my local Gamestop is gonna have extra Switches, but I'd have to get there extremely early to be able to try to claim one. Looka like I'm going to be there from when i get off work at 7am until it releases.

Syrinx

My Switch hasn't shipped yet.

I'm not that worried because I live pretty close to an Amazon shipping facility, but c'mon, I want to track all its movements nooooooooooooooooooooow.

bionic77

My Switch hasn't shipped yet.

I'm not that worried because I live pretty close to an Amazon shipping facility, but c'mon, I want to track all its movements nooooooooooooooooooooow.
There is an Amazon center like 5 miles from my house but I can't rest until I have the JoyCons in my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom