• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I don't know who the manager of my local Gamestop serviced but they got double the preorders in of Switches, and they got around a hundred preorders. Switches for even basic people who didn't preorder.

Yeah that's be concerning since GameStop charged me several days ago
Yeah, after listening to their shitty ads on hold for 15 minutes (felt like a lifetime tbh, use elevator music fuckos) before getting dropped, I'm inclined to think GameStop may just not want my business ever again.

That's cool though. Target, Best buy, prepare yourselves

Pepiope

Doug Peterson just said that the Eagles are exploring adding Jamaal Charles at running back I figured that was a no-brainer once he got cut.
I'd take a shot at him if the deal is small enough. Charles + a rookie would be good. Charles, Rookie, Smallwood, Sproles.

bionic77

Yeah, after listening to their shitty ads on hold for 15 minutes (felt like a lifetime tbh, use elevator music fuckos) before getting dropped, I'm inclined to think GameStop may just not want my business ever again.

That's cool though. Target, Best buy, prepare yourselves
Can't trust anyone these days.

Thank goodness we JCBs have each other.

Sanjuro

You can play many Switch games one handed, perfect for eating pizza with the other hand.

tHczh1J.jpg

b29u3Iv.jpg

IatwBYc.png

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Never eaten at a Sizzler

Or at a Ponderosa for that matter

What's the point when you can get a good cheap steak at Texas Roadhouse?

Bread

Banned
Got tired of carrying pep in rocket league *yawn*

Breadstream is going pro! We are sponsored by fellow San Dieg family Psyonix and we are already ranked #1 in the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom