• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I
Floy out of curiosity would you rather go Hooker or Jamaal Adams
It depends..

If I want a more polished secondary player.. I take Adams.. if I want the player with the higher ceiling.. I take Hooker. I am really high on Hooker and the Reed/Thomas comparisons are dead on imo..

So fun to watch and I think he's going to be special..

BigAT

Hey guys, remember that game BORE-rizon: Zero Fun that was relevant for 48 hours before Zelda arrived and eliminated it from the collective memory of man?

NeoGAF giving me ads for comic con... RIP.

Oh and I found out what Bionic is doing with his free time.
WC3eVT0.jpg

Gamestop letting me down.

Letting the whole squad down.

Haven't even charged my cc yet, at this rate I'm going to be haunting the halls of local Target and BB scouting for scraps with the rest of the non-JCB masses.

This is the opposite of doing it

Doug Peterson just said that the Eagles are exploring adding Jamaal Charles at running back I figured that was a no-brainer once he got cut.

MechDX

Another observation from O'Briens presser today was his praise for Welker. Calling him the greatest slot WR ever and how hard he has worked on the staff already. I would bet he will be putting in extra time with Braxton and Nuk both.

jmdajr

Another observation from O'Briens presser today was his praise for Welker. Calling him the greatest slot WR ever and how hard he has worked on the staff already. I would bet he will be putting in extra time with Braxton and Nuk both.

Oh wtf. When did I miss this news.

Nightmares of the turf didn't keep him away?

I was enjoying my day, chillin like a villain, taking it easy and being breezy in the glorious post-Horizon era and I see this cross my timeline...

ProFootballTalk ✔ @ProFootballTalk
John Fox admits he never scouted Jimmy Clausen before the team he was coaching then drafted Clausen in second round http://wp.me/p14QSB-afUl

OMG+girl.gif

How triggered can a guy be?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Gamestop letting me down.

Letting the whole squad down.

Haven't even charged my cc yet, at this rate I'm going to be haunting the halls of local Target and BB scouting for scraps with the rest of the non-JCB masses.

This is the opposite of doing it

Yeah that's be concerning since GameStop charged me several days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom