• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantomex

The switch is coming fam

1301254001525534565.gif

Striker

I believe. I thought he faded a bit as the year went on but I think that offense has been so limited by its awful WRs. Sproles has pretty much been it for a couple of years as far as playmakers go

I'd kill for a TE like Ertz.

Play with fucking Donnell for a few years.

Beach

I'm off to LAX to go to Tokyo for a week. I hope you all enjoy getting serviced! I'm going straight for the source.

Pls Raiders sign a good DT

Fantomex

Yo Fanto, are you going to try out that new Porto Bakery in Buena Park? Saw it on the news, looks legit

Mos def. the nearest one to me is in L.A. ain't no way I'm making the trek all the way down there. But Buena Park is not too bad a drive. Portos gonna service me and my boys while i play zelda

portos-and-vegas-010.jpg

MechDX

The Film Room Ep. 25: Malik Hooker Scouting Report

Another breakdown from BRB's Brett Kollman

Charles Robinson‏Verified account @CharlesRobinson 2m2 minutes ago
More
A big wingspan? See #Alabama TE OJ Howard's digits: 6-5 3/4, 251 pounds, 10 inch hands, 80 5/8 wingspan. That's a target, folks. #NFLCombine

Damn!

Louis Riddick‏Verified account @LRiddickESPN 1h1 hour ago
More
Pat Mahomes 6020 225
9 2/8 hand

giphy.gif

Already a superior QB to tannehill

MechDX

Charles Robinson‏Verified account @CharlesRobinson 5m5 minutes ago
More
#VirginiaTech TE Bucky Hodges: 6-6, 257 pounds, 10 1/8 inch hands, 78 wingspan. #NFLCombine

Charles Robinson‏Verified account @CharlesRobinson 3m3 minutes ago
More
#Ashland TE Adam Shaheen: 6-6 1/2, 278 pounds, 9 5/8 hands, 80 1/4 wingspan. #NFLCombine

Charles Robinson‏Verified account @CharlesRobinson 52s53 seconds ago
More
#Clemson TE Jordan Leggett: 6-5 1/2, 258 pounds, 10 3/8 hands, 78 7/8 wingspan. #NFLCombine

giphy.gif

Year of the freakish big handed TE!

MechDX

Chris Mortensen‏Verified account
@mortreport

Saints WR Brandin Cooks is the object of trade talks with the Titans and Eagles identified as two interested suitors, per league sources.

YH's boy Howie doin work!

MechDX

NFL's Best Coaches 2017

7. Bill O’Brien
Career Record: 27-21 (.563)
With The Texans Since: 2014
Last Year’s Ranking: 10

Bill O’Brien makes the best lemonade in the NFL. He’s turned the lemons of Ryan Fitzpatrick, Brian Hoyer and Brock Osweiler into three consecutive 9-7 seasons, the most recent of which ended with a Wild Card win over the Raiders. The Texans’ 2016 was even more impressive in the context of J.J. Watt’s absence. A team without an actual quarterback was missing its spiritual quarterback and still managed to make the playoffs (and have the league’s best defense). O’Brien’s only real issue might be overconfidence. He clearly believed he could make Osweiler into a legitimate starter even though the tape insisted otherwise. Self belief is absolutely critical for any NFLer, player or otherwise. You just have to know your limits. A cerebral, no-nonsense coach, O’Brien is undoubtedly learning his. The reward could be a Super Bowl.
HFMilcC.gif

tad bit too high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom