• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Set the UI to Pro mode for even less hand holding. No on-screen mini map, you have to look at your menu map then orient yourself in the world and just go. Basically looking for a landmark in the distance and head towards it.
I have not used the map yet but I just got off the plateau.

The map doesn't seem helpful. You just run to shit you see and figure it out.

I like the Metal Gear Solid sound mechanic.

Damn Nintendo went all out to service their Boyz.

Fantomex

I have not used the map yet but I just got off the plateau.

The map doesn't seem helpful. You just run to shit you see and figure it out.

I like the Metal Gear Solid sound mechanic.

Damn Nintendo went all out to service their Boyz.

I can't get anything done because once I start coming up with a plan, I'll see something, or something will happen that will make me go off course. Then while I'm figuring that stuff out, something else will happen that will make me get sidetracked from the thing that sidetracked me in the first place. This game is on another level. I think this might be the game of the forever. I've been playing for 3 hours and now that I remember I was gonna get an underwater chest next thing I know I never even got that done.

Gobias

Banned
We have been serviced today. Might have to wake up early tommorow for some morning servicing. I say one more thing and then I see a shrine or weird landmark in the distance.

PeterGAF

Banned
As soon as I got off the Plateau I bee-lined it to Hyrule Castle. I snuck me way pretty close to it and then got fucked up by a bunch of Guardians.

Zelda is great.

Happy Saturday!

rick-perry-dancing-gif.gif

bionic77

Time to lay in bed and throw chickens off mountains because well, I can. What a time to be alive.
Playing in bed was pretty legit.

It was comfortable to play in handheld mode but it was awkward to carry around the Switch with one hand. Get a case if you going to be traveling.

Hindl

I know I keep gushing about Zelda but fucking shit man. I'll be honest, when I started playing, I was worried I had overhyped it. I had watched so much footage of the beginning area that it felt like I was going through the motions and was having fun but not blown away. But once you get off the plateau it's crazy. I was planning to go to bed at 10:30 cuz I was getting tired but I didn't put it down till 1:30. I hate exploring in open world games, I almost always beeline things. But this game makes you want to adventure and look around. Every time I've decided to look somewhere or climb something, I'm always rewarded. And then there's just the emergent encounters

I just found and fought a
sleeping Hinox, giant fucking cyclops that's about 20 times bigger than link
for the first time. I started fighting it and this real jazzy track kicked up, and the battle was awesome, especially later in the fight when he started
covering his eye.
And it's got
really good weapons just hanging from it's chest that you can steal mid-fight.
It felt like a Dark Souls boss and it was just in the open world.

And then there's this event that happens at night sometimes to justify the world repopulating, if you saw it you'd know what I mean. Don't look if you haven't seen it, it's a really cool thing to see on your own. But when that
blood moon started I just thought holy shit
. This game, man. I won't be able to say anything definitive until I've beat it and had some time away, but this game is special

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account
@RapSheet

Play a potential and unprecedented three-way deal forward... #49ers inquire about Cousins. #Redskins talk about Tony Romo. #Cowboys get picks.

If this is true, Cowboys have to think Romo is done done. That's the only way it makes sense. Surely they wouldn't give their division rival a Pro Bowl level QB for peanuts if they thought he still had something in the tank.

I'd much rather have borderline elite Romo for 12 games than "I guess he won't fuck it up" Cousins for 16 if I'm the Washington NFL Franchise.

Malalaw

Playing in bed was pretty legit.

It was comfortable to play in handheld mode but it was awkward to carry around the Switch with one hand. Get a case if you going to be traveling.

Got the case/screen protector combo pack. Probably won't move with it too much for now, but will later for sure.

bionic77

I know I keep gushing about Zelda but fucking shit man. I'll be honest, when I started playing, I was worried I had overhyped it. I had watched so much footage of the beginning area that it felt like I was going through the motions and was having fun but not blown away. But once you get off the plateau it's crazy. I was planning to go to bed at 10:30 cuz I was getting tired but I didn't put it down till 1:30. I hate exploring in open world games, I almost always beeline things. But this game makes you want to adventure and look around. Every time I've decided to look somewhere or climb something, I'm always rewarded. And then there's just the emergent encounters

I just found and fought a
sleeping Hinox, giant fucking cyclops that's about 20 times bigger than link
for the first time. I started fighting it and this real jazzy track kicked up, and the battle was awesome, especially later in the fight when he started
covering his eye.
And it's got
really good weapons just hanging from it's chest that you can steal mid-fight.
It felt like a Dark Souls boss and it was just in the open world.

And then there's this event that happens at night sometimes to justify the world repopulating, if you saw it you'd know what I mean. Don't look if you haven't seen it, it's a really cool thing to see on your own. But when that
blood moon started I just thought holy shit
. This game, man. I won't be able to say anything definitive until I've beat it and had some time away, but this game is special
This is one of those games Nintendo makes that is years ahead of anyone else.

Doesn't happen often but damn those are the ones you want to play when they were released. Also hard to explain why it is so good.

Hilarious to see the people without Zelda try to rip on the game. Get a job bros instead of hating!

Fox318

Switches are already getting srached up.

Probably because Nintendo used plastic instead of glass.

Cheap ass mother fuckers.

When's the recall?

bionic77

Switches are already getting srached up.

Probably because Nintendo used plastic instead of glass.

Cheap ass mother fuckers.

When's the recall?
Zelda on Switch is like watching the Jets end Brady's season with whatever injury hurts nazis the most, blowing out the Pats, and at the end of the game seeing Cheat, Brady and Kraft being arrested at the press conference.

Fox318

Zelda on Switch is like watching the Jets end Brady's season with whatever injury hurts nazis the most, blowing out the Pats, and at the end of the game seeing Cheat, Brady and Kraft being arrested at the press conference.
Except the next week when they have to face the Steelers everyone on their Oline is injured.

Zy8TFLQ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom