• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechDX

Jason Cole‏Verified account @JasonColeBR 1m1 minute ago
More
#Eagles have given G Allen Barbre permission to seek a trade

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account
@RapSheet

Play a potential and unprecedented three-way deal forward… #49ers inquire about Cousins. #Redskins talk about Tony Romo. #Cowboys get picks.

If this is true, Cowboys have to think Romo is done done. That's the only way it makes sense. Surely they wouldn't give their division rival a Pro Bowl level QB for peanuts if they thought he still had something in the tank.

I'd much rather have borderline elite Romo for 12 games than "I guess he won't fuck it up" Cousins for 16 if I'm the Washington NFL Franchise.
The Boys are gambling that Tony's back will explode with the slightest contact before they have to play the Racists... and it probably will.

MechDX

How do players seek a trade? Or do they mean that the GM will try to shop them around at his request?

Team gives a player agent permission to talk to other teams and give them parameters of what they would want in return. Basically let the players agent do the leg work for them.

Jeff Risdon‏Verified account @JeffRisdon 2m2 minutes ago
More
Kaaya appeared to be waiting for his receiver to get open before throwing...in a drill with no defense

Nathan-Fillion-reaction-gif.gif

MechDX

The Boys are gambling that Tony's back will explode with the slightest contact before they have to play the Racists... and it probably will.

mike fisher ✭‏Verified account @fishsports 16h16 hours ago
mike fisher ✭ Retweeted Nathan Koch
The involved parties are trying to stir up interest in a Romo trade, as has been the case for a week.

Clarence Hill Jr‏Verified account @clarencehilljr 18h18 hours ago
More
High ranking Cowboys official says they have not been contacted regarding a three-way deal with that have Tony Romo ending up in Washington.

smoke_gif_by_witharattleandhum-d3bzqi2.gif

Basically there is no trade market for Romo. So the parties involved will try to make one

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Agent shops him around to other teams

Team gives a player agent permission to talk to other teams and give them parameters of what they would want in return. Basically let the players agent do the leg work for them.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5wWqxDx3wO0/TymxrrmuFaI/AAAAAAAAArw/JMFy6cAt8zw/s1600/Nathan-Fillion-reaction-gif.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Okay so the GM tells them what they need in return. That makes sense...don't see Green Bay do a whole lot of trades. Usually they just let veterans walk!

smoke_gif_by_witharattleandhum-d3bzqi2.gif

Basically there is no trade market for Romo. So the parties involved will try to make one
I think they'll make it work personally..

Fun Fact: Kaaya's mom played Felicia in the movie Friday
I had forgotten that actually lol..

But I think Kaaya could be a decent project for a good team to mold. Kaaya's problem was how fucking embarrassing Miami's program was. Richt is turning that program around in a good way. One year of Richt is not gonna make him a world beater.

Ball security.
Mitch Leidner doesn't know the meaning of those words..

Syrinx

I honestly was surprised by how big the Switch packaging was. After the Wii U shelf space fiasco I'd have thought that they'd start by at least making the physical package smaller. But it does come with a lot of shit I guess.

Anyone know of any good dvd ripping software that is free? I bought a bunch of educational dvds for the kids and I want to put them on my tablet so they can watch them in the car. Most of them I could rip no problem but a few failed due to weird copy protection.

john Ross possibly just ran a 4.22 if the NFL tracker is right, and beat Chris Johnson on first attempt. not official yet

seemed to be limping so might not run again

edit: my boy Curtis Samuel with the 4.31 :')

MechDX

#Washington WR John Ross just ran an unofficial 4.22 in the 40-yard dash!! And hurt himself. NEW RECORD.

My boy CDY doin it! #blessed

So many dudes wearing Adidas thinking they had a chance...had NO chance of beating Johnson. The one dude that does?? Wearing Nikes.

Sadly he doesn't get an island #NotDoinIt

Hindl

There's some cool horse shit in Zelda. If you don't guide it it'll just follow the road automatically. And if you're in combat and lock on, the horse will automatically circle around and head back toward the enemy without direction

The console doesn't, the pro controller does.

Yeah I have the console I got confused I guess

I stopped at GameStop to check out a switch, non-denominational unit. I asked the sales person if they had any but she said no. Said they didn't even get enough to cover the preorders they got, and had no idea when they would get more. Is this thing going to be huge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom