• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tall4Life

I stopped at GameStop to check out a switch, non-denominational unit. I asked the sales person if they had any but she said no. Said they didn't even get enough to cover the preorders they got, and had no idea when they would get more. Is this thing going to be huge?

Launch sales are never a good indicator of how well a system is going to do unless its sold out for months like the Wii. Wii U was sold out at launch too.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I stopped at GameStop to check out a switch, non-denominational unit. I asked the sales person if they had any but she said no. Said they didn't even get enough to cover the preorders they got, and had no idea when they would get more. Is this thing going to be huge?

Huger than huge. It's gonna be gigantic! GIGANTIC!

bionic77

Launch sales are never a good indicator of how well a system is going to do unless its sold out for months like the Wii. Wii U was sold out at launch too.
Definitely more demand for Switch than U. But I agree you can't predict demand based on a launch.

The key is always the first holiday.

I had a horrible dream where bread almost convinced me to buy a switch last night, boy I'm glad it was only a dream, that would have been embarrassing.

Updated List:

(AFC)
East
Buffalo Bills
Miami Dolphins - Dolphins-Gaf (;_;)
New England Patriots - Gator
New York Jets

North
Baltimore Ravens
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns - MechDX, Flo
Pittsburgh Steelers

South
Houston Texans - BG, Dutch
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans

West
Denver Broncos
Kansas City Chiefs
Oakland Raiders - Officerrob
Los Angeles Chargers

(NFC)
East
Dallas Cowboys - cashman
New York Giants - BigAT, Futurevoid, Striker
Philadelphia Eagles - Hindl
Washington Redskins

North
Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions - Kastrioti
Green Bay Packers
Minnesota Vikings - Slo

South
Atlanta Falcons
Carolina Panthers
New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Syrinx

West
Arizona Cardinals
Los Angeles Rams - Fanto
San Francisco 49ers - bigosc2k, Doomsayer
Seattle Seahawks - cdy,

Keep adding to it or just claim a team and I'll update later.

Bread

Banned
I had a horrible dream where bread almost convinced me to buy a switch last night, boy I'm glad it was only a dream, that would have been embarrassing.
amazon just canceled my order!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am calling for a 24 hour boycott of amazon, they will rue the day they crossed me!

BigAT

49ers finally signed a
high school
quarterback!

Adam Schefter‏ @AdamSchefter
One WR off the market: Jeremy Kerley and 49ers agree on a 3-year, $10.5 million deal, per @caplannfl and me.

bionic77

amazon just canceled my order!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am calling for a 24 hour boycott of amazon, they will rue the day they crossed me!
I would not even wish that on you.

You probably need to upgrade your credit card and stop using whatever bootleg visa debit cards that DM sold you.

Bread

Banned
I would not even wish that on you.

You probably need to upgrade your credit card and stop using whatever bootleg visa debit cards that DM sold you.
they had it on the prime now website last night which always means they have it in stock close to my zip code. those fuckers lied to me!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
49ers finally signed a
high school
quarterback!

Adam Schefter‏ @AdamSchefter
One WR off the market: Jeremy Kerley and 49ers agree on a 3-year, $10.5 million deal, per @caplannfl and me.

Jeremy Kerley is a really, really good slot WR. I wasn't happy when the Lions traded him because he was tearing it up in the preseason. He just wasn't going to get ahead of Tate, Boldin and Marvin Jones on the roster. He had a pretty good year for the 49ers.

BigAT

The broad jumps going on at this combine are ridiculous

lg_andrew-dice-clay-large1.jpg

"How many women do you think he'll be able to jump over? OH!"

jbug617

Banned
That left Joycon problem is real. Going to play Zelda in portable mode only till it is fixed

I don't have the box in a good position (behind the tv but visible where I am sitting). Lag on the left stick if I have the controller pointed upwards and not right at the box. Also lost movement with Link for a little bit. He moved by himself to the left.

Horizon seems like a pretty dope Zoids game, forgot what a triple A production was like..
BG I sent you a tweet about my boy Mahomes
watched a YouTube highlight tape, and now I'm a expert on him. I can see why you like him, he's like a bigger Manziel! we did it!

Just because Guerilla made it feels kinda like the forest level from Shadowfall.

Except they made it a whole game
And got rid of space nazis
And filled it with corrupt robots that look and act mysteriously like wild animals
And got rid of the futuristic people and weapons and filled it with tribal people and weapons
And made it play vaguely like Shadow of Mordor mixed with Far Cry

And made it good

I bought a wiiu at launch it was me and one other person in line. I went to a GameStop a few days later and they had units in stock. So the switch might sell terrible in the long run but it does seem like launch was at least a success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom